Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• A few rumours:

Paulina Maj, Nina Herelova --> BKS Bielsko-Biała

Martyna Grajber --> Łks Łódź

Adriana Szady, Alina Bartkowska --> Budowlani Łódź

Olga Strantzali, Julia Nowicka, Bruna Honorio --> Developres Rzeszów

Paulina Majkowska, Jessica Rivero, Oliwia Urban --> Pałac Bydgoszcz

Anna Kaczmar, Kornelia Moskwa --> Volley Wrocław

• Who is going to play in CL next season?

• Oliwia Poreda and Oliwia Michalak will leave Budowlani. Setter Martyna Łazowska from Szczyrk will join the team.

• It's worth to mention that Oliwia Poreda is the player of MKS Kalisz.

She has been just loaned to Budowlani.

• Britt Bongaerts and Aleksandra Pasznik will leave ŁKS Łódź. Ann Kalandadze for sure will stay ;)

Any info where Britt Bongaerts could go?:)

• I only hope Saad is not going to disappear somewhere in 1.league once again :whistle:

• Really? It doesn‘t make any sense with the „we‘re building a young polish team“-fantasy they talk about. I thought that they’d rather be interested in Łysiak.

We will see but Saad got an offer from Budowlani. I agree that Łysiak would be a great transfer, definitely better for her to play whole time in Łódź instead of sitting on a bench in Police.

• Łysiak is under valid contract with Chemik, so basically Chemik decides whether she will be back or play somewhere on loan.

There are strong rumors that Ewelina Polak will move to Bielsko-Biała.

• She is supposed to replace Stenzel in Budowlani ;)

that´s ok :)

• A Brazilian setter is rumored to replace Bongaerts in ŁKS. Who could it possibly be? Maybe the setter from Curitiba since Pietra and Ivna are probably moving there?

No, Bruninha (the setter from Curitiba) moved to Fluminense (Brazilian league).

Roberta is going to Poland but apparently to play in Radom.
    Claudinha renewed with Praia, Dani Lins renewed with Sesi, Macris renewed with Minas...Fabiola is probably leaving Flamengo, so it could be her maybe (?!)