Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• No, Bruninha (the setter from Curitiba) moved to Fluminense (Brazilian league).

Roberta is going to Poland but apparently to play in Radom.
    Claudinha renewed with Praia, Dani Lins renewed with Sesi, Macris renewed with Minas...Fabiola is probably leaving Flamengo, so it could be her maybe (?!)

Fabiola would be a huge transfer for ŁKS:what:

I've read that the Roberta news are fake however I'm not sure if it's true.

• Legionowo lost DPD as their titular sponsor but they got a huge cash injection from their another sponsor - IŁCapital. They are going to hire a big name as OPP and very solid foreigners as OH and MBs. 8)

• Pri Heldes ( Minas) and Naiane ( Osasco) are setters. There are rumours that thay are goong play abroad next season.

• Legionowo lost DPD as their titular sponsor but they got a huge cash injection from their another sponsor - IŁCapital. They are going to hire a big name as OPP and very solid foreigners as OH and MBs. 8)

Smarzek?

• It’s Megan Hodge, but they also keep an eye on another two players. To be honest I don’t think it’s a best option but it would be a great marketing choice for sure - she is still a huge name.

• It’s Megan Hodge, but they also keep an eye on another two players. To be honest I don’t think it’s a best option but it would be a great marketing choice for sure - she is still a huge name.

She has a good offensive OH

• Tbh whoever it will be it is big improvement after Souza :D Meghan had many injuries she is risky choice

Minas took good care of her this season, she remained the entirety of the season injury-free..

Thanks for sharing the informations with us, it's really exciting to read all of these rumors during this awful time. :super:

• Różański - Hodge would be the strongest OH duo in attack. If they will sign her and a good OPP they may challenge Chemik and Rzeszów for gold medal. They've already a decent, polish players.

It also will be one of the worst duos of all time when it comes to reception lol.

Różański is our best offensive OH right now but she is also a pretty bad passer (she had the worst reception out of all OHs in Tauron Liga this season and iirc Legionovia was the worst team in that aspect). If Megan will play as OPP this can be a good transfer however Legionovia's main priority IMHO should be hiring a defensive OH.