Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Budowlani Łódź president said Veronica Jones Perry won’t play in polish league anymore so I guess rumours about her in Police were fake. So sad :(

He said she probably won't stay in Poland.

Something similar he said about Stenzel, it was like 'She has offers from 2 middle level teams from Italy but I won't be surprised if she ends up in Chemik. Fortunately, in this case Paulina Maj will be available'.

• Lorenzo <3 Another drama queen in the league <3

Kinda sad we won't see them both coaching two different teams and fighting against each other and referees :D

• It also will be one of the worst duos of all time when it comes to reception lol.

Różański is our best offensive OH right now but she is also a pretty bad passer (she had the worst reception out of all OHs in Tauron Liga this season and iirc Legionovia was the worst team in that aspect). If Megan will play as OPP this can be a good transfer however Legionovia's main priority IMHO should be hiring a defensive OH.

I think that she has no level to play as Opp

• Kasia Bagrowska is opposite. And she's quite good. She made a huge progress in the last year.

And finally, Krzos will be out, it's hard to watch her in defense. Przybyła is way better in that element.

• Rumour - Lorenzo Micelli to replace Ferhat Akbas in Chemik Police

According to new info, Michał Mieszko Gogol is the new coach of Chemik

Grajber is rumored to leave Chemik and move to Radom.

• According to new info, Michał Mieszko Gogol is the new coach of Chemik

I heard about it but thought it was a joke :lol:
    Has he ever worked with women?

Imagine the Skra Bełchatów fans laughing if it is true XD

• Grajber is rumored to leave Chemik and move to Radom.

She will move to ŁKS. Their reception line looks to be done.

Piasecka-Grajber-Kalandadze 🇬🇪-Jukoski 🇧🇷

• She will move to ŁKS. Their reception line looks to be done.

Piasecka-Grajber-Kalandadze 🇬🇪-Jukoski 🇧🇷

Looks like she didn't sign with them yet. She's marked as available on her agency's website.

• So Łukasik will be benched again if Bruna will keep this level.:down:

Łukasik will be their OH.

Kasia Bagrowska is rumored to be backup opposite. (She has really good season in second division. Fun fact, she is the cousin of Wassim Ben Tara)

• Yes, I saw that is fake. I'm kinda surprised because person who said is also a volleyball agent.