Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Łukasik will be their OH.

Kasia Bagrowska is rumored to be backup opposite. (She has really good season in second division. Fun fact, she is the cousin of Wassim Ben Tara)

I just know that if they sign an opp from the second division - she won’t play at all. That always happens in Rzeszów. Especially if they sign Łukasik, she will get more chances to play as Opp if their first opp performs bad.

• I just know that if they sign an opp from the second division - she won’t play at all. That always happens in Rzeszów. Especially if they sign Łukasik, she will get more chances to play as Opp if their first opp performs bad.

No chance to play because Bruna can be first choice OPP. Doesn't matter what team and coach it will be, Bruna playing almost all the time :D

• Right. It was the same case with Kaliszuk, Hatala and Flakus before.

I feel Bagrowska has a potential to be good opposite. We don't have a lot of young good opposites, to be honest. Many of them have been switched to OHs and Kasia made a huge progress.

Last year she was in third division, now she's a star of second division (46% spikes rate, 4.1 pts per set). I would like to see her playing full time for another team.

• MB Magdalena Hawryła will leave Pałac Bydgoszcz. She is rumored to join #VolleyWrocław.

• Fortunately, Joker Świecie will take part in Tauron Liga. They have arleady signed with Aleksandra Żurawska and Oliwia Poreda, Joanna Sikorska and Adrianna Kukulska will stay. They are looking for foreign OH and MB.

• OH Hanna Tylska will stay in Legionovia for the next 3 seasons.

http://dpd.legionovia.pl/hanna…-z-seniorskim-kontraktem/

Looks like their roster is almost completed. They only need Opposite, Middle Blocker and 2 OHs.

They will have 4 middles this season. One should be from university league in USA and second is very offensive and well known in European leagues. Very curious who it will be :cheesy:

• Interesting, cause on their website there is one free spot for middle :)

• hmm, that means Maj is not going to BKS?

• I thought she is going to retire in BKS like Jagielo, Staniucha...we will see

• or maybe Stezel/Maj duo in Chemik? Zurawska is leaving for Swiecie if Im not mistaken

• or maybe Stezel/Maj duo in Chemik? Zurawska is leaving for Swiecie if Im not mistaken

Łysiak is still their player, but she might be loaned. I guess Budowlani will hire Maj/Łysiak, depending on what Chemik's management will decide

• I know but I dont think Lysiak will go back to Chemik, when there will be Stenzel..she will sit on bench most of the time