Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Btw, Legionowo is interested in MB Sasa Planinsec and Bielsko will hire another player from SMS Szczyrk, I guess it may be an OH, cause Dąbrowska is supposed to leave.

No idea who it might be :/ Szmajduch is going to San Pajda. Leoniak signed in the USA. Czyrniańska is moving to Chemik.

• Oh no. I was hoping she would go to back to Poznań to have more playing-time.

• LKS will be the new Brazil team hahaha. Hope they can do a good season, but I’m gonna miss Britt.

And they seem to be pretty competitive next year. Now I want them to win against Radomka, so we can watch them in european cups this upcoming season. :box:

But I’m also curious how Radom will look like...

• I'm afraid that the atmosphere in ŁKS will be strange. I hope that brazilians won't make a "brazilian gang" inside the team. But Roberta was never playing abroad, Ivna and Pietra just one season abroad. Acclimatizating can take a few moments and when half of the starting six is from Brazil, I think that can be hard to open for other players. I hope I will be wrong, but for me it's not looking good.

• I'm afraid that the atmosphere in ŁKS will be strange. I hope that brazilians won't make a "brazilian gang" inside the team. But Roberta was never playing abroad, Ivna and Pietra just one season abroad. Acclimatizating can take a few moments and when half of the starting six is from Brazil, I think that can be hard to open for other players. I hope I will be wrong, but for me it's not looking good.

I don't think so, Bruna, Samara and Andressa were cheerful in Randomka and I think the whole team gets along very well this season. I think that even better than previous years, Radomka previously caused a bit of drama with their players. This season was different I think.

Why would that be strange? There have been plenty of times two or more players from the same country have played together in the same team, including Radomka this year as Tyler mentioned. Not to mention these players probably speak English and even have friends from abroad -- I even remember Roberta being in a video call with Karakurt out of nowhere at some point, so there's no reason they can't make friends within LKS. Brazilians in general aren't cold lmao

• Why would that be strange? There have been plenty of times two or more players from the same country have played together in the same team, including Radomka this year as Tyler mentioned. Not to mention these players probably speak English and even have friends from abroad -- I even remember Roberta being in a video call with Karakurt out of nowhere at some point, so there's no reason they can't make friends within LKS. Brazilians in general aren't cold lmao

Oh, no! I am not talking bad things about brazilians :D That was not my point. In Radomka situation is different anyway. Samara was playing a lot of time abroad and joined the team at the last part of the season. In Poland we had some "inside teams" not exactly in volleyball, but still I am afraid. But after your words guys I will try to keep calm :)

• Alves regarding ŁKS, I think the team will be completly different next season. There is a lot of rumors that half or even more players will leave the team. It will be completly re-builded by coach Masek.

He used to prefer to have one promising and one experienced player on each position, with different personalities. I think it worked really well in seasons 17/18 and 18/19. ŁKS was on second and first place back then. Fingers crossed, he will be able to build such a competitive team once again. Regiane Bidias spent two years there, and I don't think she was complaining about the atmosphere.

• Coach Mateusz Żarczyński (Dresdner) is rumored to join #VolleyWrocław next season. He will be the co-coach together with Dawid Murek.

• she's great

She also play amazing against top teams in last montreux