Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• I like Kaczor, she's very positive, but I hate hearing Milena Sadurek, she's so negative and love to discredit players. I guess, she forgot how weak she was in her volleyball career.

heh, I love when she starts to speak about setters playing bad, being very predictable :lol:

• and have to say for me is really pleasure to hear Kaczor/Brzozowski, I dont need to turn off the sound :lol:

I hope Kaczor/Brzozowski will be the main commentators of NT next years. Please no more Maciej “Przyjątko” Jarosz, he is worse than Wanio.

• Best of the 2nd round :

Best scorers :

1. Julia Szczurowska - 25

2. Olivia Różański - 23

3. Natalia Murek - 19

Best blockers :

1. Leticia Hage, Paulina Bałdyga - 7 :white:

2. Marta Orzyłowska, Izabela Bałucka, Karolina Fedorek, Iga Wasilewska - 5

3. Małgorzata Lisiak, Kinga Stronias, Kamila Witkowska, Katarzyna Zaroślińska-Król - 4

Most aces :

1. Martyna Łazowska, Kaisa Alanko - 3

2. Karolina Fedorek, Weronika Centka, Julia Szczurowska, Vivian Pellegrino - 2

Best reception :

1. Renata Biała - 86/14% ( 7 attempts ) she is doing really good as a libero!

2. Aleksandra Wójcik - 71/10% ( 21 attempts )

3. Oliwia Bałuk - 70/60% ( 10 attempts, 1 mistake )

Best attack % :

1. Martyna Łazowska - 71% ( 5/7 )

2. Vivian Pellegrino, Judyta Gawlak - 62% ( 8/13 )

3. Lauren Barfield - 61% ( 11/18 )

• Once again we see how solid player is Różański and I still wondering why she doesnt have more chances to play in NT:white:

also forgotten Kinga Stronias show that she is still talented player. She is the best example how we waste young players. She was one of the best few years ago but nobody give her chance:down: and magical Nawrocki said that we dont have good OHs...

lets see how Murek will play in whole season. Worth to observe.:bump:

• Rozanski scoring more points in one game than during two last NT seasons combined :D boy I'm glad nawrocki is leaving

• Once again we see how solid player is Różański and I still wondering why she doesnt have more chances to play in NT:white:

also forgotten Kinga Stronias show that she is still talented player. She is the best example how we waste young players. She was one of the best few years ago but nobody give her chance:down: and magical Nawrocki said that we dont have good OHs...

lets see how Murek will play in whole season. Worth to observe.:bump:

Im also curious about Murek... I love her attitude, on her you can see she plays with the heart but she is so inconsistent..I dont think she will be a top player but its not like I dont like her, I just think she doesnt have the potential (to be for example in NT as a key player)

• Im also curious about Murek... I love her attitude, on her you can see she plays with the heart but she is so inconsistent..I dont think she will be a top player but its not like I dont like her, I just think she doesnt have the potential (to be for example in NT as a key player)

I think she is solid and shouldn't stay that long in Wrocław, she's good, but she doesn't have that big potential, when I see girls like Szlagowska, Różański, Piasecka, Czyrniańska or Orzoł I see international career/level, Murek is good for TauronLiga, but she has more limitations. IMO she could play in Rzeszów, Łódź or Radomka easily.

• That's weird. Maybe you need to have polish IP to watch those games :(

• probably you need Polish IP , for me its not working too..I cant even see any match there

• is there some link for Developres - LKS? it should be broadcasted on Polsat boxas I can see on Tauronliga