Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Jelena Blagojević on the events during the semi against LKS:

"I'm still shocked, I can't believe what was happening. This victory felt bitter, we won and reached the final, but we didn't celebrate much. We know that it was the football fans who did it, but it's no justification. I even used to like them before, because they wear red and white shirts, which reminds me of Red Star, but now... It's better I don't say what I think about them. People have gone crazy!

The whole thing with Malwina started at the end of February when she said she wasn't going to leave Russia because she didn't feel threatened. Many people haven't forgiven her for that. A month later she changed her mind, left Russia and came to our club, but everybody remembers her initial statement.

Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has a right to have their own opinion and everybody should bear responsibility for their actions, but to me it's absolutely unacceptable to insult her in that way. At the end of the day, they didn't spare the rest of us either. They insulted me, they told me Serbia is supporting Russia, but they're not aware that I was personally involved in gathering aid for helping the Ukrainian refugees. They also insulted the American Bajema - apparently she's on Russia's side too! - they also insulted the other girls. And not just fans, the people from their club were doing it as well, which was especially shocking!

I hope this madness will end and things will settle down, so we can just focus on volleyball and the final series ahead of us."

I am curious how fans will treat Bednorz's case, cause he still plays in Zenit Kazań.

• Kind ask - could you indicate which part of the interviews was so stupid? Actually a lot of people say that but I can't find it stupid so much to point it out.

Saying she doesnt want to leave and wishing them luck after all "Z" show is stupid. She decided to leave after "Z" show, so she knows how significant it is. Like nazi symbol. You can't wish luck after your team supports this.

For Bedni, he has already shared antiwar posts and his club is not trying to support Z campaign. So, he is just doing his work. I dont see any problem. The money volleyballers earn in Russia is significant. He preferred to take it all and I respect him.

• Saying she doesnt want to leave and wishing them luck after all "Z" show is stupid. She decided to leave after "Z" show, so she knows how significant it is. Like nazi symbol. You can't wish luck after your team supports this.

For Bedni, he has already shared antiwar posts and his club is not trying to support Z campaign. So, he is just doing his work. I dont see any problem. The money volleyballers earn in Russia is significant. He preferred to take it all and I respect him.

Malwina was trying to break a contract before the 'Z show', even her management said it multiple times.

I think you are biased af tbh.

In the of the day she left, he didn't, but I guess is it easier to hate a woman.

• but he is still in Russia, Malwina not.

For me, they both shoudnt play for polish national teams.

Literally one of the most stupid comments, I’ve read in here. Ban her for the NT, because she played in Russia? Do you know how the contracts work? :wall: She couldn’t just take her stuff and leave Lol (hello Drews :win:). She saved our asses like milion times, winning matches alone, but now everyone forgets about it, because she played in Kaliningrad. Do you think that she should say „Fuck Putin and Russia” in that interview? :aww:

• Malwina was trying to break a contract before the 'Z show', even her management said it multiple times.

I think you are biased af tbh.

In the of the day she left, he didn't, but I guess is it easier to hate a woman.

Preach.

• Literally one of the most stupid comments, I’ve read in here. Ban her for the NT, because she played in Russia? Do you know how the contracts work? :wall: She couldn’t just take her stuff and leave Lol (hello Drews :win:). She saved our asses like milion times, winning matches alone, but now everyone forgets about it, because she played in Kaliningrad. Do you think that she should say „Fuck Putin and Russia” in that interview? :aww:

Amen

• Saying she doesnt want to leave and wishing them luck after all "Z" show is stupid. She decided to leave after "Z" show, so she knows how significant it is. Like nazi symbol. You can't wish luck after your team supports this.

Really? She was after depression, divorce, after awful season in Novara and finally she found her place - at lease I understand her words this way. She was playing really good in Russia (finally) and she had great people around her (she said it literally) so I understand that it was hard for her to leave. And she didn't leave these people because she wanted to but because of the war and the situation happened around, somehow it's clear for me. Polarization of understanding her words between me and others is so big that I feel really lost...

And comparing Malwina and Bedni there is an abyss, she behaved much better than he. Her manager decided to give a statement much before she left, Malwina didn't support Kaliningard in their "Z" actions, it's not her fault they did it and after that she had an opportunity to leave, she finally left. Bedni could pack up things and play in Italy in Poland the next day for a good money. Sorry, but sharing anti-war picture is so easy, you work by a few of your finger for a minute, that's all - don't take is as a malice to you.

And now she suffers and cries because she run away from Russia to her hometown country while Bedni is having fun on Maldives' (saw on Instagram), it's not fair.

• Really? She was after depression, divorce, after awful season in Novara and finally she found her place - at lease I understand her words this way. She was playing really good in Russia (finally) and she had great people around her (she said it literally) so I understand that it was hard for her to leave. And she didn't leave these people because she wanted to but because of the war and the situation happened around, somehow it's clear for me. Polarization of understanding her words between me and others is so big that I feel really lost...

And comparing Malwina and Bedni there is an abyss, she behaved much better than he. Her manager decided to give a statement much before she left, Malwina didn't support Kaliningard in their "Z" actions, it's not her fault they did it and after that she had an opportunity to leave, she finally left. Bedni could pack up things and play in Italy in Poland the next day for a good money. Sorry, but sharing anti-war picture is so easy, you work by a few of your finger for a minute, that's all - don't take is as a malice to you.

And now she suffers and cries because she run away from Russia to her hometown country while Bedni is having fun on Maldives' (saw on Instagram), it's not fair.

:super::super::super::rose::rose::rose:thank you for clarifying it for everyone.

Double standards:!:

• In the of the day she left, he didn't, but I guess is it easier to hate a woman.

lmao. this is nothing different than ngapeth's fake racism claims to travica. i guess it is always easier to play the victim card.

you can't play this stupid logic to people who you have no idea about themself. the main difference between bedni and malvina in my post is not gender, it's their correlation to z campaign. if your brain doesn't understand it, it's not my problem.

• Really? She was after depression, divorce, after awful season in Novara and finally she found her place - at lease I understand her words this way. She was playing really good in Russia (finally) and she had great people around her (she said it literally) so I understand that it was hard for her to leave. And she didn't leave these people because she wanted to but because of the war and the situation happened around, somehow it's clear for me. Polarization of understanding her words between me and others is so big that I feel really lost...

you can find thousands reason to justify malvina but the main point is WISHING LUCK to a club put THE Z SHOW. She CAN'T do this.

about bedni, is it his problem that his club manages the things nicely? he is just earning money and not supporting z campaign.

• you can find thousands reason to justify malvina but the main point is WISHING LUCK to a club put THE Z SHOW. She CAN'T do this.

about bedni, is it his problem that his club manages the things nicely? he is just earning money and not supporting z campaign.

Thanks for constructive answer. I still take it that way that she knew people that she worked with and may be that she knew their personal opinion (she wrote this on her insta at the beginning and she was attacked even before interviews). Maybe she should think a bit more what to say in this case but considering all of her interviews she is really nice person and doubt she would like to harm anyone.

• OMG Malwina really doesnt have easy life private and profesionally...

people are not empathetic. lot of them cant understand how works on head divorced and than depresion and how contracts works. Like few people said here, she really find her place in Russia and few months later she was again in very difficult situation... Im stading with her, because most of people just CANT understand this everything what is happening in her life in last 2 years.

• Kowalewska :(..this looks like serious injury

• I hope its not ACL but I think it will be..she was landing only on that foot with all the weight and in the way her leg collapsed..

• Brako is showing her class