Brazil NT 2021

• Rodriguinho and Carisio are out or they will stay training with Lucão and JR?

The news piece I read didn't say anything about them, so I assume they're out?

I hope Vaccari gets to play too, but seeing as apparently he and Pinta are gonna be replaced by Lucão and JR after week 3, I doubt it...

• Too bad Henrique Honorato isnt included

• Brazil's lineup bores me to death.

It's a winning squad but it doesn't thrill me.

Needs more hot men... new guys... Whatever. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is he that promising? Havent watch his games before, but he's cute. 8o

Him, Felipe Roque, João Rafael, Gabriel Vaccari, Otávio Henrique

• Brazil's lineup bores me to death.

It's a winning squad but it doesn't thrill me.

Needs more hot men... new guys... Whatever. :whistle:

Henrique Honorato, Felipe Roque, João Rafael, Gabriel Vaccari, Otávio Henrique

• Although I don't love Borges, I don't even think Vaccari has even played a full set in the NT yet. I'm not sure if he's ready.

• Oh him too. What abt MB? Lucas is pretty much locked.

Maybe M. Souza?

While Flavio and Isac fight for the last spot. I didn't watch the match against Argentina on the first day, but against USA Isac had a better performance.

• Maybe M. Souza?

While Flavio and Isac fight for the last spot. I didn't watch the match against Argentina on the first day, but against USA Isac had a better performance.

You're right, Lucão and M. Souza are 100% locked as starters. Isac's been having the best performance when compared to Flávio this first week too.

• I assume Lucarelli - Leal - Douglas Souza are locked as OHs for Olympic?

and Lucas, Isac and Flavio as MBs?

• Felipe Roque injured his knee during trainings before the second week of VNL. || Judging by how everyone's reacting to it online, it seems serious -- I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered an ACL rupture. He'll return to Brazil shortly and Alan and Wallace will remain with the team as the OPPs.

• I feel bad for him, wish he could have more time to prove himself, even If I think that he is just not enough for Brazil. If Alan isn't fully recovered, we might go with Wallace almost full time, which considering her shape it's worrisome.

• I feel bad for him, wish he could have more time to prove himself, even If I think that he is just not enough for Brazil. If Alan isn't fully recovered, we might go with Wallace almost full time, which considering her shape it's worrisome.

I love Roque, but his attacking approach is SO weird that I don't know how he can keep up a good performance for so long. It looks so clumsy, like he's always about to fall over the net and get injured (which he did this time lol). I wasn't counting on him for Tokyo anyway, I think Alan and Wallace are locks, but for Paris he will be tested more without a doubt. Darlan wll be watching from the back though.