• After 3 days watching Poland being their fan, I am

Happy: Bieniek being back in form and healthy

Sad: Kurek/Kubiak's performance/form

Unimpressed: Kaczmarek's performance

• After this Polish loss, I see Brazil with one hand on the gold medal. I really dont see the Southamericans dropping points with other team which isnt Poland (of course, only if the world champs play with their best line up).

• After this Polish loss, I see Brazil with one hand on the gold medal. I really dont see the Southamericans dropping points with other team which isnt Poland (of course, only if the world champs play with their best line up).

Brazil is always on the frontrun of every League but fails to secure their spot in finals in the last 2 VNL.

I feel like it's too early for that. Last time Brazil won the WL/VNL the same year of OGs was in 2004, with our best squad ever. Not to mention their latest history with the VNL (and WL) where they fall right at the end. They might still lose some dumb games along the way due to preparations for the OGs and there's still Poland, France, Russia and Serbia ahead.

• I'm not expecting this win from Slovenia. Next week's USA, Poland, Russia match-ups will be surely bloodbath.

Slovenia's a strong team. They did it before (euro 2019). This win answers the question that Slovenia can win without their home crowd.

• Brazil is always on the frontrun of every League but fails to secure their spot in finals in the last 2 VNL.

Yes, that's why I said only one hand grabbing the gold medal. I only could see Russia, France A and maybe Japan (less likely) could cause some surprises. Sure, aside Poland.

Brazil could have some meltdowns (as it happened today), but I slightly give them the upper hand.

• Where's Lucas Saatkamp?

You know the top 4 will still have to play the knockout right.....?

• You know the top 4 will still have to play the knockout right.....?

Yes sure. I see them easily being in the top 4, even maybe as first ones. I personally consider Brazil (female or male) rise up their level in knock out matches.

As attentive observer of this game I have question - did you see that Vital didn't make any roster change (improve) during this game?

It's really too early for such conclusion.

That was purely tactic game for the best solutions search. Even Bednorz was not entering for service line but Fornal who is not so impressive with his service.

Just let's wait.

Also here we'll have semifinals and final with no points matter. TOP4 counts, nothing else.

• As attentive observer of this game I have question - did you see that Vital didn't make any roster change (improve) during this game?

That was purely tactic game for the best solutions search. Even Bednorz was not entering for service line but Fornal who is not so impressive with his service.

Just let's wait.

Also here we'll have semifinals and final with no points matter. TOP4 counts, nothing else.

Yes sure. But I havent said that Brazil is without any doubt the only contendor for the gold medal or that they will win gold undefeated. I pointed it very clearly: just ONE hand in the gold medal.

From this first weekend, Brazil has been the team which has impressed me the most, the team which has displayed best vball. Despite of Wallace performance and a 50% Allan.

The other team has been Japan, such a good surprise.

• From this first weekend, Brazil has been the team which has impressed me the most, the team which has displayed best vball. Despite of Wallace performance and a 50% Allan.

Yes, I fully agree that Brazil's performance is (for me) impressive. They play the best volleyball here, but they play with their starting six and looking for a eventually high-quality substitutions, which is ok approach for me. Vital has completely different approach with testing different players in a different positions from the start to the end of match, no matter of the result. Interesting how it will go.

• As attentive observer of this game I have question - did you see that Vital didn't make any roster change (improve) during this game?

Just let's wait.

He made double sub and service sub - that's all.

I guess he won't make many direct sub (perhaps in knockout stage), just to see everyone's form and pairings' chemistry which is a fairly sensible thing to do.

After all, I think this VNL is to test their players and choose the best team for Tokyo, but not to win all the matches.

• He made double sub and service sub - that's all.

I guess he won't make many direct sub (perhaps in knockout stage), just to see everyone's form and pairings' chemistry which is a fairly sensible thing to do.

After all, I think this VNL is to test their players and choose the best team for Tokyo, but not to win all the matches.

Agree, with just 4 spots even winning in 5 sets is not ideal.

• I think the statistics should be taken out per a set at least.

A personal rank should be taken out by producing the more appropriate "efficiency" from the score expectation value every each situation originally.