• In the end, Brazil is Brazil. Kudos to Slovenia for putting up a very good fight.

Again, Douglas is just amazing. Lucarelli - Leal - Douglas is the best OH trio in the world right now. Alongside Zhu Ting - Zhang Changning - Li Yingying 😂😂😂

Zhu and company are better of course lol

• Happy to see Lucarelli with those serves. Brazilian block decided to appear in the end too.

Good game overall, Slovenia is a dangerous team!

• If the Top 4 rankings don't change: Brazil and Slovenia could still potentially meet in SF :box:

• In the end, Brazil is Brazil. Kudos to Slovenia for putting up a very good fight.

Again, Douglas is just amazing. Lucarelli - Leal - Douglas is the best OH trio in the world right now. Alongside Zhu Ting - Zhang Changning - Li Yingying 😂😂😂

still waiting for Ana Cristina-Tainara-Julia Bergmann to develop for Brazil in time for 2024

• What a match! Congrats Brazil! What a way to comeback! Douglas deff changed the match as soon as he came in. Lucarelli was key in the tie-break with his serves. But to be honest, I didnt like at all how slow Brazil MBs played today + Thales. The libero was super slow picking up the tips as well as covering zone 5. Way too passive.

Slovenia put a nice show, but I think the lack of experience in this kind of matches was another key factor. They werent able to play the same game when they were some points down.

Something that surprised me a lot is the attitude of Slovenian players: a bit too aggresive. There were some controversial calls, but nothing too important. Why were they so nervous? Maybe something else happened that we didnt see.

• C.Tillie is STUPID. It's on him against Serbia, then Slovenia and now with Netherlands 🤦🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

GOOD THING france is over him after Tokyo

• C.Tillie is STUPID. It's on him against Serbia, then Slovenia and now with Netherlands 🤦🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

GOOD THING france is over him after Tokyo

It isnt over yet :sos:

But yes, France could have close it in 3, they had match point in the third set.

• This defeat can be crucial to France as they still have Poland and USA on their way, not to mention Iran and Argentina...

Nimir doing wonders with 42 points!

Ngapeth :D:D:D:D:D

• Did Ngapeth spike that last ball out on purpose?

• This defeat can be crucial to France as they still have Poland and USA on their way, not to mention Iran and Argentina...

Nimir doing wonders with 42 points!

Ngapeth :D:D:D:D:D

To be honest, USA doesnt look like a threat for the top 4 teams. I really dont see how USA could beat France, unless Tillie sends another mixed team and player would be so lazy as today, specially Earvin :sleeping:

• We can all see that the motivation wasn’t there at all, but finishing in 3 could save players’ energy unless Laurent wanted to experiment his players. Against Russia, and Brazil, they were nothing like this. And I’m frustrated. I used to like France for playing 100% all the time even though some times they lost.

• To be honest, USA doesnt look like a threat for the top 4 teams. I really dont see how USA could beat France, unless Tillie sends another mixed team and player would be so lazy as today, specially Earvin :sleeping:

USA was using a lot of bench players in the beginning, so they were weak, but last week Anderson returned and this week it was T. Sander. They have also defined the Olympic roster so I guess they want to use the remaining matches to test their best lineup.

Surely, even with these returns USA still looks a bit fragile compared to top teams, but they can be more competitive, undoubtfully.