• France just needs to side-out this game is theirs :box:

• OMG. Thank you Lord. 🙏🙏🙏

• I really hope Slovenia doesnt mess up and close their match against Bulgaria in 3 sets. They usually struggle a lot with the nerves. After the defeat against Brazil in 5 sets, they did struggle with Australia for one set and a half. They were even swept by the Aussies in the first set.

• Slovenia is ahead of Russia on wins, which is first tiebreaker.

Russia tied on points, right now. Slovenia loss gets them to 11-4 with 31 (max 32 points).

Russia win ties at 11-4, but 33 points (minimum) putting them in 4th.

Brazil is 1st with Poland loss.

Poland is second as Slovenia cannot catch on points even with win.

France will be third if Slovenia lose. More points if tied on wins.

France will be fourth if Slovenia win. Slovenia with 12 wins to France’s 11.

• Damn, that 5th set loss to Japan is so crucial.

I must say that 5 set win yesterday is to be blamed. They played really bad against Italy. Russia could have won that game in 3 or 4 sets but their unforced errors were all over the place. Kliuka has been the key player for the team. When he plays bad the team always gets defeated.

I just want them to lose this last game against Brazil as a consolation. Losing to Brazil only means they really don't deserve a spot to Final 4.

• At least Argentina can finish this VNL in slightly less miserable way than Iran. Both have to seriously improve serving if they want to do anything in Tokyo, lots of errors...

• At least Argentina can finish this VNL in slightly less miserable way than Iran. Both have to seriously improve serving if they want to do anything in Tokyo, lots of errors...

This is old but every team needs this guy.

:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• DJ's playlist is so weird. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• With Slovenia being ahead 2-0 in sets and 14-7 in the third against Bulgaria, it's pretty much safe to say the final standings are now set with Brazil 1st, Poland 2nd, Slovenia 3rd and France 4th. So BRA-RUS will mean nothing.

• With Slovenia being ahead 2-0 in sets and 14-7 in the third against Bulgaria, it's pretty much safe to say the final standings are now set with Brazil 1st, Poland 2nd, Slovenia 3rd and France 4th. So BRA-RUS will mean nothing.

Brazil-France

Poland-Slovenia

I'm loving these SF rematches after "upsets" in the 1st round!

• So BRA-RUS will mean nothing.

Even if Russia beats Brazil 3-0 they can't overtake France? I know this is quite very unlikely.