• Serbia just can't cheat with their blocking it seems and there's the occasional aces from Leon making life harder.

Also there's the Atanasijevic Choke as QPL have predicted all over again.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I really doubt Bata could ever come back to his previous shape. His jump isnt the same as well as his attack variation.

I do hope he could keep playing in clubs for some more years, but for NT, I do think his days are coming to an end. In addition, Luburic is playing more solid season by season.

In the other hand, I would like to see more of Vuk Todorovic in this VNL. He deserves to play full matches as soon as possible. We all know the weakest link for Serbia has been setter position since Gbric retired. Sure, it would be super complicated to find a world class setter as Nikola was, but Serbia wont keep improving with Jovovic as main setter.

• I really doubt Bata could ever come back to his previous shape. His jump isnt the same as well as his attack variation.

I do hope he could keep playing in clubs for some more years, but for NT, I do think his days are coming to an end. In addition, Luburic is playing more solid season by season.

In the other hand, I would like to see more of Vuk Todorovic in this VNL. He deserves to play full matches as soon as possible. We all know the weakest link for Serbia has been setter position since Gbric retired. Sure, it would be super complicated to find a world class setter as Nikola was, but Serbia wont keep improving with Jovovic as main setter.

If only Todorovic were 5-8 cm taller. He would be the ideal setter for serbia... Even Batak is getting more playing time because of height potential.;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• How tall is Todorovic?

190 cm. Which is pretty small for Men Vball standards. But not the same as William/Toniutti.

• 190 cm. Which is pretty small for Men Vball standards. But not the same as William/Toniutti.

Its ok for an setter IMO.

• link for Poland vs Serbia?

• Its ok for an setter IMO.

While this is true, Serbia can't play like let's say... Brazil or France as they don't have tall MBs.

#FreeBritney

• Who doesn't have tall middle-blockers?

Among the top teams... Probably USA... but they have pretty tall wing blockers which negates the need for a tall MB... Although they have Jendryk but he's still below Holt and Smith if we're talking about depth charts.

Japan used to have small MBs but now they are pretty tall too which coincides to their rise as a team in recent times.

#FreeBritney

• Among the top teams... Probably USA... but they have pretty tall wing blockers which negates the need for a tall MB... Although they have Jendryk but he's still below Holt and Smith if we're talking about depth charts.

Japan used to have small MBs but now they are pretty tall too which coincides to their rise as a team in recent times.

Thanks, but I don't understand your previous comment, the one about short setters and Brazil and France.