• Flavio is losing me. ;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Christenson freezing Patch. :mad:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Horrible ball control from Patch. :white:

#FreeBritney

• I’m not a huge fan of Bruno’s technique, but he’s one of the most decisive players I’ve ever seen. Love to see how he steps up in decisive moments and delivers in all aspects of the game

• I’m not a huge fan of Bruno’s technique, but he’s one of the most decisive players I’ve ever seen. Love to see how he steps up in decisive moments and delivers in all aspects of the game

Same. He totally makes up for what he lacks in technique with his defense, serve and overall leadership skills.

• I'm not feeling Thales tonight.

#FreeBritney

• Patch serve is just so inconsistent

#FreeBritney

• Well, I have in my mind 2 comments from Polish tt - the first one was that Vital Heynen stated in 2019 that from this group of players he will choose Olympics “12”. Unless some brilliant player will appear who will shine like a diamond. And the comment was: “here we have the diamond”. Also another was regarding to Bednorz female fans (he has a lot of female supporters) that probably they feel uterus pain while watching Semeniuk performance as possibility of Bednorz presence in Tokyo decreased extremely. But in general he is expected by the fans to play in Tokyo. Now we have direct competition for the last OH spot.

• I feel like every mistake Patch makes bring him closer to losing his confidence.

Is that the reason why Christenson is dragging his potential by limiting his attack attempts? Hmmm.

#FreeBritney

• If only Patch learns to serve like Alan. That float was wicked. It just went down suddenly.

#FreeBritney

• This match kinda felt oddly similar to the one from the 2019 World Cup: tight first 2 sets (even the scores were the same), easier third set, Alan and Leal being the best players, etc. Anyway, good win for Brazil! :super:

• I’m predicting:

AUS-FRA 0-3 (the Volleyroos might find France too hot to handle)

NED-IRI 2-3 (if Iran can step up their game they have a chance)

GER-BUL 3-0

RUS-JPN 2-3 (I’m hoping for a win for Japan, but it will be close)

USA-ARG 3-2

CAN-BRA 0-3

POL-SLO 3-0

SRB-ITA 3-1

Supporting members of the AVC here....Japan, Iran and Australia