• why did staff members of Serbia covered some parts of their t-shirts?

Quick guess is one of two things. Peak is the supplier of Serbia’s uniforms. For the women’s teams action against Thailand, Serbia was told to cover coaches logos. Peak still wants its brand shown on court.

Two Peak is not approved for coaches wear?

• wtf happened with the stream? 🤦🤦

• Quick guess is one of two things. Peak is the supplier of Serbia’s uniforms. For the women’s teams action against Thailand, Serbia was told to cover coaches logos. Peak still wants its brand shown on court.

Two Peak is not approved for coaches wear?

They are not covering Peak though, they're covering something else, I don't know what it is.

• wtf happened with the stream? 🤦🤦

VNL steam crashed just for some minutes. It is back.

• The depth in OH position that France has reminds a bit the one US has in their women Nt. Ngapeth, Rossard, Lyneel, Louati, Clevenot and Tillie could easily be starters in many top15 teams.

• 1st OH out come Tokyo. Lyneel.. he's just old now.

• they should take him as their backup libero instead of diez

With 12 players u dont need a back.up libero

• No more unbeatean teams after this French loss.

I really expected a better match, during some moments the rhythm was pretty slow. But I can understand it: both teams were testing their players, especially France.

Glad to see Slovenia leading the standings btw.

• What do you guys think of #21 setter on Serbia?

• Btw, do someone know if Leon will start today against USA? I am not sure if Heynen would send his best line up.

In case it happens, I highly doubt USA could win the match or even force a tie-break.

• Btw, do someone know if Leon will start today against USA? I am not sure if Heynen would send his best line up.

In case it happens, I highly doubt USA could win the match or even force a tie-break.

As far as I remember today Bednorz and Sliwka are assigned to play. Leon will play tomorrow but I don’t remember with who.

• As far as I remember today Bednorz and Sliwka are assigned to play. Leon will play tomorrow but I don’t remember with who.

Thanks for the info! Well, I think USA has chances to extend the match to a tie-break if Leon isnt in, as well as Kubiak/Semeniuk.

Lets see if Bednorz can show if she deserves the ticket to Tokyo. But so far, I think his chances are dicreasing match by match.