• Gotta admit the quality is very high this year. Most teams using their best players, and aside from the usual teams we have Slovenia, Japan and Germany competing at a very good level. Shame only 4 teams will go to the next round, hopefully we will have 6 again next year.

• Brazilian block is still lacking even with M. Souza.

Douglas and Alan are playing rather good but overall the team just don't manage to impose their game.

• Im still wondering why Kovac doesnt start with Luburic, who is many steps above Bata in this season as well as in this VNL.

For me, the only reason could be he is trying Bata gets rhythm for the ECH.

• Im still wondering why Kovac doesnt start with Luburic, who is many steps above Bata in this season as well as in this VNL.

For me, the only reason could be he is trying Bata gets rhythm for the ECH.

Luburic has been playing way better than Bata but today he came in but didnt make a good impression...

But Luburic has been more reliabble than Atanasjevic... who would thought this some years ago... hard to believe.

• Brazilian block is still lacking even with M. Souza.

Douglas and Alan are playing rather good but overall the team just don't manage to impose their game.

I feel like Bruno is barely using the MBs? And when he does, they can't score. That way Brazil's game becomes really boring and easy to read -- Serbian block is touching a lot of balls on block.

Also if Flávio doesn't step it up considerably soon, he's 100% out from Tokyo. Isac is overplaying him everytime.

• Volkov starting today! Dima and Maxim playing too.

Leon, Muzaj and Kubiak for Poland :box:

• Volvich and Musersky on the court! :white:

• Luburic really off today.

For Brazil seems not a good idea Thales on reception and Maique on defence because only one will go to Tokyo... the time to choose is now. I prefer Thales.

• I think Pankov is overusing Maxim, most of all during the transitions. But so far, Mikhaylov is delivering.

• Is there any link for Russia x Poland?