• You mean Drzyga?

I forgot his name. lol

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Cebulj needs to win one of the best OHs he has been amazing so far

• Heynen needs to change Kubiak or Slovenia will overwhelm Leon with serves.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Cebulj needs to win one of the best OHs he has been amazing so far

I was in the way to write the same: he has been so reliable in the most important matches (against USA, BRA, FRA and now with POL).

Sometimes he could play smarter (some tips), but he has been amazing indeed.

• Kovacic receiving Leon's serves like it's nothing. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Ok, we jinxed Cebulj :gone:

We need more of this iconic tips. He scored a ton of points in the previous matches doing that

• First set for Poland. So far, I think that their weakest link is Drzyzga. He isnt involving his MBs in the game. And they arent not bad players at all. He is basing all in the strength of his pins. Sure, you have Leon and Kurek there, but it is too predictable.

He could call a spike for the MB and then set the ball to the pins, but he barely does it. If Slovenia blocks find the way to cover Kurek, the match will change. Sort of, Slovenia defense is controlling Leon, but no Bartosz.

Ropret > Drzyzga

• Kurek >>>>>Stern/Gasparini

Of course, Kurek >>>>>> abyss >>>>> Stern/Gasparini.

This isnt even in discussion lol

• I always think there is no libero!!!! lol

Glad I'm not the only one seeing this.:sos:

#FreeBritney

• Does Kozamernki ever get set a ball? What's his role eye candy? :lol:

• Does Kozamernki ever get set a ball? What's his role eye candy? :lol:

That's news to me. Lol

#FreeBritney

• Can Mozic play opposite?

#FreeBritney

• First set for Poland. So far, I think that their weakest link is Drzyzga. He isnt involving his MBs in the game. And they arent not bad players at all. He is basing all in the strength of his pins. Sure, you have Leon and Kurek there, but it is too predictable.

He could call a spike for the MB and then set the ball to the pins, but he barely does it. If Slovenia blocks find the way to cover Kurek, the match will change. Sort of, Slovenia defense is controlling Leon, but no Bartosz.

Ropret > Drzyzga

Don't forget that Guliani is Drzyzga's club caoch. He knows everything about the setter. Drzyzga played the middles a few times in the beginning but Bieniek was not able to finish. Drzyzga set to him 4 times and he didn't score a single point. Kochanowski got 2.

• I know Kubiak is a shitty human being but...

#FreeBritney