OH: Leal, Cebulj

MB: Bienek, M. Souza

L: Zatorski

MVP: Wallace

• LOL at Lucas celebrating

• Brazil won the gold medal by losing one game only? 😱

Two games I think. France and Russia(3-0) beat them during playoffs

• Joao Rafael-Flavio please

• Congrats Brazil! What a stunning performance! A show of vball!

I remember that after the two first rounds were over, I wrote that for me, Brazil had already one hand on the gold medal, cuz they were the team which displayed the best vball and looked more solid, even above Poland. Thought, many said that I was talking way too early and so on.

Well, Brazil one more time showed more time that when it matters the most, they perform their best vball. Sure, there were down moments, as in the first set lost against France after leading by 9 points. But they did improve and overcame those issues.

For me, their weakest link is the libero. Not saying Thales is aa bad player, but Brazil could be even more dangerous with another one. Pity Maique was barely tested in this VNL.

• Will Schwanke be the coach for Tokyo OG?

• For me, their weakest link is the libero. Not saying Thales is aa bad player, but Brazil could be even more dangerous with another one. Pity Maique was barely tested in this VNL.

When Maique finally gets a proper chance, Brazil might be even more threatening too. He's too good. Too bad that's not gonna happen before Tokyo.

• When Maique finally gets a proper chance, Brazil might be even more threatening too. He's too good. Too bad that's not gonna happen before Tokyo.

Yes! We all know Thales would go to Tokyo, it wasnt even in discussion. But there were some matches were Thales was a burden, very slow and not defending. For example, against France and Slovenia. I thought Maique could have had more court time in those matches or against the "weakest" teams on paper. But no. So, it made me just confirm there was no chance Maique could be in contention for an Olympic slot.