Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Idil Naz is really the surprise of season, I hope she won't go to a team to sit on bench after such a great season. Considering all NT OHs are having mediocre season, she should definitely be in the wide roster this season.

• New evil plans of GS: beat FB in next round and push them outside top 4 instead. Fingers crossed for Terzic trying Ana Cristina-Vargas´Lazereva trio against GS :D

• Galatasaray signed a sponsorship with Qnet and highlight of the announcement is a member of the management, Turhan Ozen, said, “we are hoping our agreement will be continuing for the next season, for which we are building a better team.”

• Galatasaray signed a sponsorship with Qnet and highlight of the announcement is a member of the management, Turhan Ozen, said, “we are hoping our agreement will be continuing for the next season, for which we are building a better team.”

They always says that :lol:

I hope this time it's true. They need a good budget and someone who can manage that.

Excited for the transfer season :cheesy:

• I hope so. Upon being asked, Orkun said, “contracts of both coaches will be expired at the end of this season,” so we shall see.

Do you think they will replace Ataman? I think they should only if they are getting Dehrican or a foreign coach. I can't think of someone else as local coach.

They need to find a backup to Gamze, Nilay said she is retiring this season. They should keep Alexia and if she can play as local, she would be valuable more than ever. Theg still need good local MBs. I don't know who those can be tho. Ayçin? Bahar? Ilayda? Merve? Dicle? Libero position is secured for sure but a good backup is always good.

İlkin-Sude is fine. If Alexia can play as local they should go for 2 foreign OH and 1 foreign MB. If not they need 1 more good local OH. And of course will Anthi stay? Maybe they can go for Madison if she leaves THY.

SO MANY THEORIES

tenor.gif

• Do you think they will replace Ataman? I think they should only if they are getting Dehrican or a foreign coach. I can't think of someone else as local coach.

They need to find a backup to Gamze, Nilay said she is retiring this season. They should keep Alexia and if she can play as local, she would be valuable more than ever. Theg still need good local MBs. I don't know who those can be tho. Ayçin? Bahar? Ilayda? Merve? Dicle? Libero position is secured for sure but a good backup is always good.

İlkin-Sude is fine. If Alexia can play as local they should go for 2 foreign OH and 1 foreign MB. If not they need 1 more good local OH. And of course will Anthi stay? Maybe they can go for Madison if she leaves THY.

SO MANY THEORIES

tenor.gif

SWP :whistle:

• Why are they playing a friendly game out of nowhere?

• tenor.gif

vakif’s squad sure was being ‘very friendly’, the only way to explain the result.

• I completely forgot about Tugba LoL, she barely played this year. I expected much more time for her after NT season. Maybe it is known that she will leave Vakifbank, so Gui typically isn't bothered with "this" player.

What is the rumors about her, i think it was something but can't really remember and google doesn't help me :lol:.

• I completely forgot about Tugba LoL, she barely played this year. I expected much more time for her after NT season. Maybe it is known that she will leave Vakifbank, so Gui typically isn't bothered with "this" player.

What is the rumors about her, i think it was something but can't really remember and google doesn't help me :lol:.

I think she was getting more chances at the beginning of season and. She doesn't get much court time lately, maybe bcz of Covid/injury. Or she will leave .

I personally think she will leave but once you leave Vakıfbank you don't go back.

I don't remember a single player left Vakıfbank (not loan) and made a come back.

I don't know what rumor you mean tho