Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• so until now GS players are carutasu,alikaya,ilkin,karadayi and maybe anthi and angela leyva?

So Anthi again as OH:aww:

This OH duo is pure mess at reception.

• I hope they don't go for Anthi. I love Anthi but she won't fit in this team at all, they need a solid receiver and a scorer MB. So far the team is:

Setters: Gamze, Nilay (both are good in system volleyball and tempo sets)

OHs: Ilkin, Sude, Elifsu, X (most likely a foreigner)

MBs: Zeynep Sude, Su Zent, Y, Z (a foreigner and a local, hoping for Rettke)

Opposites: Alexia, Beren (both are very young lefties)

L: Gizem G, Bihter

They sent Guldeniz and Rhykliuk, so they must save some money from them. I hope they will use that money to transfer a balanced OH and a scorer MB. I guess they will make 3 more transfers.

P.s. Anthi was just a rumour more than a week ago, not confirmed and did not hear anything from GS's side yet.

• I wish Sude was loaned to somewhere else she needs to improve her reception :(

• I wish Sude was loaned to somewhere else she needs to improve her reception :(

I think Sude might get a lot of chance to play this season, especially if the last OH is Anthi. We also don't know if Ilkin will remain healthy (i really hope she will be fine!). I don't think GS can afford to loan Sude or Elifsu since they will be the bench OHs, unless they have plans to move Beren to OH from opposite, which might be a good move, considering her height.

• I think Sude might get a lot of chance to play this season, especially if the last OH is Anthi. We also don't know if Ilkin will remain healthy (i really hope she will be fine!). I don't think GS can afford to loan Sude or Elifsu since they will be the bench OHs, unless they have plans to move Beren to OH from opposite, which might be a good move, considering her height.

What about Mislina? There were rumors about her coming back to Gs? I would be okey with it if she is coming as 4th OH and they loan Sude.

I think Beren will remain as OPP.

• What about Mislina? There were rumors about her coming back to Gs? I would be okey with it if she is coming as 4th OH and they loan Sude.

I think Beren will remain as OPP.

Mislina was denied directly by Okan Böke, but you never know with him. However I will be surprised if they transfer her while they have two better and younger alternatives.

About Ruseva, I am not sure. She did not sign with anywhere yet. I won't be surprised if GS is waiting for a response from Willhite. MB transfer might depend on who the OH will be. Also they said they will transfer 4 MBs, 3 local, 1 foreigner. So there must be a fourth local MB.

• I'm not amused by Carutasu's transfer to GS. I'm happy that she will be a starter but on the other hand It would be better to play with a better coach than Ataman. Also GS is not playing any European cup next season. I wish she could have signed with THY. I can imagine THY changed their plans when they get the CL ticket and wanted to rely on a more established Opp

Since GS likes bringing back their old players. I hope they will bring Ruseva or Sinead Jack

• thy signed with kiera van ryk. She played well in Poland this season, but there is a difference between playing in Poland and Turkey. we will see her performance.

seyma renewed with thy.

Carlini - Van Ryk

madinson - meijners?

asli - ??? - berin

I expect the second MB to be Turkish. I would not like to see THY playing with 5 foreigners, however I do not see a good Turkish name available to play in MB. i hope busra sahin is not a starter.

• I really hope THY will get another setter next to Carlini. When Carlini is bad they need a setter that can play solid and thats not Nursevil. She is just very bad.

Also they should get 2 more foreigners; 1 OH and 1 MB. Aslı is good but Büşra and Özge arent enough for CL.

For OH they need 2 OH. Ada left already. Santana most likely will leave. I wonder who they can get as local OH? Maybe Fatma?

• I really hope THY will get another setter next to Carlini. When Carlini is bad they need a setter that can play solid and thats not Nursevil. She is just very bad.

Also they should get 2 more foreigners; 1 OH and 1 MB. Aslı is good but Büşra and Özge arent enough for CL.

For OH they need 2 OH. Ada left already. Santana most likely will leave. I wonder who they can get as local OH? Maybe Fatma?

Fatma would be a good choice, offers some nice stability.

• Oh, I think it will be huge difference of the levels. Too big. For the moment I can't see Kiera in turkish league. She was good in Poland but she had too many different games (I mean poor/good).

Let's see how she will perform but it's poor replacement (for me) for Ebrar.

if thy is a only good team with these 5 foreigners, i believe in a disaster in the turkish league. the team needs to play with 4 Turkish players. so far it has asli kalac and berin which can present a good level. I do not think that seyma will present a good level.

I expect better Turkish players for THY.

• if thy is a only good team with these 5 foreigners, i believe in a disaster in the turkish league. the team needs to play with 4 Turkish players. so far it has asli kalac and berin which can present a good level. I do not think that seyma will present a good level.

I expect better Turkish players for THY.

Good players are already taken by Eczacı/Fener/Vakıf. I dont know if any players are left who are good enough to play CL.

• I would prefer Caratasu over Kiera. I think that Caratasu its a player who has great potential and has been playing in Turkish league with good stats.

Kiera its a totally shot in the dark IMO.

• Good players are already taken by Eczacı/Fener/Vakıf. I dont know if any players are left who are good enough to play CL.

Maybe Neriman?