Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• BTW poor rosters for Nilufer,GS,Aydin and even THY.I think Meijners and Jack(if they can get the turkish citizenship),Oszoy and Erkul they will get paid a lot to play in Turkey.I think these are the most considerable players with no(yet?) team....

• But even Eczacibasi for TL is not good as they can only use 3 players out 4 foreign (Boskovic, Maja, Adams and Heyrman)

Reception is again gone be :?:

• BTW poor rosters for Nilufer,GS,Aydin and even THY.I think Meijners and Jack(if they can get the turkish citizenship),Oszoy and Erkul they will get paid a lot to play in Turkey.I think these are the most considerable players with no(yet?) team....

I doubt they become turkish in order to play next league at least

• but eczacibasi can play with beyza - yasemin or elif replace maja. or even saliha in place of adams

They need to have stabile starting six not changing all the time. And I think Adams is gone be on the bench the most of the time...

• They need to have stabile starting six not changing all the time. And I think Adams is gone be on the bench the most of the time...

In turkish league you can have stabile starting six or good team with too many foreigneirs. Like Vakif. There is no chance to fight in CL if you don't have foreign backup, you saw Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi and you know the league regulations. They will rotate the players, but it's better idea than put weaker turkish player just to have the same starting six all season long.

• In turkish league you can have stabile starting six or good team with too many foreigneirs. Like Vakif. There is no chance to fight in CL if you don't have foreign backup, you saw Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi and you know the league regulations. They will rotate the players, but it's better idea than put weaker turkish player just to have the same starting six all season long.

I do not fully agree. vakifbank manages to win the Turkish league as it has the best Turkish players and good foreigners. Kubra, Zehra, meliha, cansu, gizem orge, in addition, vakifbank has players like alexia, derya and sude demirel.

THY got the spot for CL with only 2 foreigners on the court. madinson - carlini. They won the Turkish league because they had good Turkish players like asli, berin, seyma made good 3-4 place matches and mainly because ebrar karakurt played very well.

Fenerbahce had only two high-profile Turkish players, eda erdem and naz, they failed in the champions league and in the turkish league, they won no title.

eczacibasi had good Turkish players, but I think the team's failure is directly linked to the performance of foreign players. chiaka, jordan T. and mirkovic.

• eczacibasi had good Turkish players, but I think the team's failure is directly linked to the performance of foreign players. chiaka, jordan T. and mirkovic.

eh. partly. But you have to acknowledge that Hande was very disappointing, Beyza was lackluster, Saliha and Elif couldn't reach that next level. I think Simge is the only local that you can say had a "good" season.

• eh. partly. But you have to acknowledge that Hande was very disappointing, Beyza was lackluster, Saliha and Elif couldn't reach that next level. I think Simge is the only local that you can say had a "good" season.

this was elif sahin's first season on a high level team. Honestly, I think she played well. Saliha played well at times, but I agree that her performance in the semifinals was poor, but Saliha was only the 4th wingtender in eczacibasi, she doesn't have a lot of responsibility.

I agree in hande, her season was terrible, but she was the best wing-tip of eczacibasi this season.

i think chiaka, mirkovic and jordan have more responsibility than saliha, elif and beyza.

• this was elif sahin's first season on a high level team. Honestly, I think she played well. Saliha played well at times, but I agree that her performance in the semifinals was poor, but Saliha was only the 4th wingtender in eczacibasi, she doesn't have a lot of responsibility.

I agree in hande, her season was terrible, but she was the best wing-tip of eczacibasi this season.

i think chiaka, mirkovic and jordan have more responsibility than saliha, elif and beyza.

Well this was Thompson's first season (as an OH) on a high level team. I think expectations were too high + ecza didn't help with managing her injuries (Chi too)

Mirkovic.... well that was just a bad signing all around.

• Well this was Thompson's first season (as an OH) on a high level team. I think expectations were too high + ecza didn't help with managing her injuries (Chi too)

Mirkovic.... well that was just a bad signing all around.

jordan played fenerbahce as a wing-spiker at times. And at her university, she also played as a wing-spiker. There is no justification for such a bad season.

• jordan played fenerbahce as a wing-spiker at times. And at her university, she also played as a wing-spiker. There is no justification for such a bad season.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Your expectations are too high. She had 27 total receptions for Fenerbahce and her university might be a lower level than the 2nd Division (and they use the molten ball)

Thompson could be an OH for a mid-lower team... but not Ecza... add in all of her injuries + covid and yea... she's not going to meet the high expectations some of the fans/team had.

• :lol::lol::lol::lol: Your expectations are too high. She had 27 total receptions for Fenerbahce and her university might be a lower level than the 2nd Division (and they use the molten ball)

Thompson could be an OH for a mid-lower team... but not Ecza... add in all of her injuries + covid and yea... she's not going to meet the high expectations some of the fans/team had.

when she agreed to go to eczacibasi, she knew of her responsibility. She was the team's biggest disappointment alongside chiaka.

• when she agreed to go to eczacibasi, she knew of her responsibility. She was the team's biggest disappointment alongside chiaka.

:gone::gone:

nah. The answer to that is Mirkovic. Ecza could be competitive without JT or Chi.... but they were an absolute travesty with Mirkovic playing (and Elif wasn't ready for the responsibility yet)