Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• meryem boz rumored to join vb as back up from haak

Weird

I think she is right. She is probably not going to be part pf NT in next cycle. So she can earn good money from Vakif and won tittles.

She deserves IMO.

• Who could replace Nalan? Is there any good name? How was Pelin Yuce ? Working in Vakif with Guidetti must have made her job easy from some point but she has the experience at least. Ozlem Ozcelik doesn’t understand volleyball even a bit and cannot have a conversation that contains two sentences. Natalia is married to a manager and too close to other managers plus doesn’t have any experience.

• Who could replace Nalan? Is there any good name? How was Pelin Yuce ? Working in Vakif with Guidetti must have made her job easy from some point but she has the experience at least. Ozlem Ozcelik doesn’t understand volleyball even a bit and cannot have a conversation that contains two sentences. Natalia is married to a manager and too close to other managers plus doesn’t have any experience.

Pelin wouldn't accept the offer IMO she is too close to Vakıf. I don't like Natalia or Özlem. I'd like to see Esra but she is part of Olympic committee and she teaches in a university + she is a mother. Gülden could be an option,maybe? She is probably not interested. Some people were saying Maja Poljak, unrealistic option+ she works in CEV. She would do it perfectly tho.

Arzu Göllü?

• Sıla's performance will be decisive for PTT. If she plays good, they can achieve good results, maybe they can even take some surprise wins.

I think Rousseaux will be the decisive player. If she plays as she did in her last season in Turkey, she could carry the team the way Wilhite did with Nilüfer this season. I hope İlayda would make a good comeback from her injury

• Arzu Göllü?

Being a good volleyball player and good manager are not necessarily be same thing. I actually doubt that Neslihan will do a great job in Vakıfbank

• I think Rousseaux will be the decisive player. If she plays as she did in her last season in Turkey, she could carry the team the way Wilhite did with Nilüfer this season. I hope İlayda would make a good comeback from her injury

Rousseaux did well in Nilüfer but she played with a good setter there. Sıla isnt good as much as Buse. I hope both Rousseaux and Sıla will do good tho. I am excited for PTT

• Agree. In Vakıf they have a system tho. Managers arent big factors like Nalan Ural was in Eczacıbaşı.

I agree. I figured it was Gio who truly ran the show at Vakif

• Kuzeyboru looks done. They have 3 defensive OH, Fulden,Ikic, Ezgi. They might struggle there. They should've get someone else instead of Ikic. I hope Annie and Alesia will be enough

• Kuzeyboru looks done. They have 3 defensive OH, Fulden,Ikic, Ezgi. They might struggle there. They should've get someone else instead of Ikic. I hope Annie and Alesia will be enough

I think Ikic did a solid job this season so I'm happy that she stayed but i agree that they don't have a backup to Annie both fulden and Ezgi are same type of players.

I like their roster overall. Not only their starters but also their backup players are on a decent level. It is good that now even mid-level teams are finishing their rosters before may👏👏

how about Humay Topaloglu? Have you hear anything about her? She was doing good 3/4 years ago, I expected her to become a balanced OH, not a top name or anything but maybe decent yet she ended up sitting on bench this season, before there were times she struggled in Nilufer.

I think I saw some male player proposed her but cannot remember who he is. That might have told us something where she could go.