Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• best transfer of the last 5 years:super:

• best transfer of the last 5 years:super:

I hope so. Though everybody thought Fenerbahçe would surpass Vakıf when Brankica was transferred coinciding with Zhu's departure but we know how it turned out. I hope she learns how to receive and our new libero is as good as, if not better than she was.

• Volleyball.it clarifies what the rumor about Arina not joining Fener was all about.

Basically russian rules say that an athlete can leave the country only after turning 18 (as we know, Arina is 17 now). FIVB rules however allow transfers for the season the player would be turning 18 (that is 2022 season). International rules are superior to national ones so there was never really an "atlete block" : if Russia was ok (which was the case, eventually) no problem at all, if Russia didn't want to let Arina go, Fener would have recurred to FiVB (who would allowed the transfer for their rules). https://www.volleyball.it/turc…russo-la-verita-sul-caso/

• Karmen Aksoy will be in Vakıfbank A team next season.

• Good for her but I think she will play in Vakıfbank B in TVF 1.Lig most of the time

doesnt vakıfbank have 4 mbs already?

• Good for her but I think she will play in Vakıfbank B in TVF 1.Lig most of the time

I think Vakıfbank consider Karmen as starter next to Zehra after Kübra's possible departure at the end of the season. There are probably teams that want to loan Karmen but Giovanni did not allow as he wants to raise her himself. That's why I think Giovanni will use Karmen most of the non-critical matches.

• I think Vakıfbank consider Karmen as starter next to Zehra after Kübra's possible departure at the end of the season. There are probably teams that want to loan Karmen but Giovanni did not allow as he wants to raise her himself. That's why I think Giovanni will use Karmen most of the non-critical matches.

So he will probably let Kubra rust in the bench like he did with Gizem.:wall:

• We got the first ever libero-captains:super:

Gizem Güreşen captain of Galatasaray

Buse Kayacan captain of Nilüfer Belediyespor

I'm loving this! :heart:

Especially Gizem!

• Rousseaux said that the reason she quit playing for the national team was the coach.

"We were not on good terms with our coach and I am still angry with him for this situation. Girls have nothing to do with it, I support them.I have experienced two different emotions at the same time.On the one hand, I am very angry with the coach, on the other hand, I support the girls."

[tt]https://voleybolunsesi.com/burada-abla-gibiyim/

Anyone know more about this? What happened between them?

• Rousseaux said that the reason she quit playing for the national team was the coach.

"We were not on good terms with our coach and I am still angry with him for this situation. Girls have nothing to do with it, I support them.I have experienced two different emotions at the same time.On the one hand, I am very angry with the coach, on the other hand, I support the girls."

[tt]https://voleybolunsesi.com/burada-abla-gibiyim/

Anyone know more about this? What happened between them?

I mean He is an pure idiot, look what He have done.

Van Hecke, Rousseaux, Laura H., Leys and Albert.

Look at this names, and they all quit playing for NT because of head coach. I don’t what is federation thinking.

With Herbots and Grobelna this can be hell good NT.