Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• So JT is just gonna be Tijanas back up/starter in the non important matches?? Unfortunate for her. Why would you go somewhere to sit behind the best player in the world ? Maybe to learn from her? Idk

With league + playoffs, Cup and CEV Cup, there will be plenty of matches for both to be starter, and Boskovic is only human as well. When Thompson plays the way she did in OG before she got injured, she can definitely challenge Boskovic for court time and also take pressure off her shoulders.

• In Spor Arena interview they said apparently Tuğba is a secret Ting sister :lol: because 2Tu Ting is her second name

I'm not sure I understand. "2Tu Ting" is her "second name"? Is that a nickname her team mates have for her or something legal?

Is this a play on "tutu" ? How does Ting fit in? So many questions, sorry I'm dumb

• Nur Özaydınlı shared something on her story saying she wont be with team for a while, maybe same for Ada and Naya. Covid?:/

Edit: Ada is there lol

Before I asked about Ada...? XD She should be in for Crncevic today tbh. I will love this team when it's complete though :love: But Ada > Ecem as well from the locals

• + Nur. I was super excited about her.

She was a very good slide attacker with Lila in u19 NT. They can rebuild the same connection in Sarıyer. She is a promising MB, I hope she can show her potential this year. She can do what İlayda Uçak did last season

• So JT is just gonna be Tijanas back up/starter in the non important matches?? Unfortunate for her. Why would you go somewhere to sit behind the best player in the world ? Maybe to learn from her? Idk

Her husband works at a university in Istanbul, so she may not have wanted to leave Istanbul. Her performance this summer was very good, I'm sure many Istanbul teams would have taken Jordan if they had seen her summer performance earlier. But teams probably didn't want Jordan because she had really poor performance last club season.

I wish Thy would sign with her. Jordan-Carlini duo could be amazing.

• Her husband works at a university in Istanbul, so she may not have wanted to leave Istanbul. Her performance this summer was very good, I'm sure many Istanbul teams would have taken Jordan if they had seen her summer performance earlier. But teams probably didn't want Jordan because she had really poor performance last club season.

I wish Thy would sign with her. Jordan-Carlini duo could be amazing.

THY really should have signed her, we all said it here and I like Van Ryk. But JT is next level and more fitting for THY at this current moment imo

• Before I asked about Ada...? XD She should be in for Crncevic today tbh. I will love this team when it's complete though :love: But Ada > Ecem as well from the locals

Sorry for that questions, but I would like to know what's happening with Ada.

If I remember correctly some time ago, like 7-8 years, she was considered as great prospect for turkish volleyball. Do you think she spent too many years on bench? Or was she injured? I didn't follow her career so closely, that's why I have those questions.

• Sorry for that questions, but I would like to know what's happening with Ada.

If I remember correctly some time ago, like 7-8 years, she was considered as great prospect for turkish volleyball. Do you think she spent too many years on bench? Or was she injured? I didn't follow her career so closely, that's why I have those questions.

Just another Turkish OH that did well in U categories but couldnt make it to next level. She was benched most of her career. Last time I remember her being starter was in Halkbank. That was due Halkbank having financial problems and let go most of their players. Before that season with Halkbank she was playing in 2nd division. And before that I think she was on Galatasaray bench

• Just another Turkish OH that did well in U categories but couldnt make it to next level. She was benched most of her career. Last time I remember her being starter was in Halkbank. That was due Halkbank having financial problems and let go most of their players. Before that season with Halkbank she was playing in 2nd division. And before that I think she was on Galatasaray bench

The sad thing is generally I remember when she played she did really good, but not often did she get to start a full season in a seriously build team : /