Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• .5 hrs left for GS x ECZ btw

• I think its probably bcz she came in to serve and defend in back row. She is good at that. I dont think she is a good attacker tho

still better than Seyma in THY tho :whistle:

• Any words when Gabi will join Vakifbank? Is MBH already there?

I saw that if she tested negative today, she will start training with the team.

• Gabi had to play the South American Championship which ended 10 days ago. I'm not sure if she went from Colombia straight to Turkey (some players did that but some went back to Brazil for a few days).

• Eczacı vs Gs (I forget to post this)

https://canlitv.center/trt-spor-yildiz

Very little streams work nowadays abroad, I found a working one

https://www.canlitv.legal/trt-spor-2

time to invest in a good VPN i think, I wanna see them HD

• Btw Ecz 0-1 GS

9-12 GS atm in the 2nd

• Alexia really is saying this is going to be my season here :box:

Edit: gosh can Merve Atlier start over Beyza every single match already

• With league + playoffs, Cup and CEV Cup, there will be plenty of matches for both to be starter, and Boskovic is only human as well. When Thompson plays the way she did in OG before she got injured, she can definitely challenge Boskovic for court time and also take pressure off her shoulders.

JT was phenomenal at the Olympics. That being said she isn’t going to be pushing Tijana for court time. However, that’s one amazing back up.

• JT was phenomenal at the Olympics. That being said she isn’t going to be pushing Tijana for court time. However, that’s one amazing back up.

Yea, even if JT was (hypothetically speaking, dont come for me lol) better, it'd be very hard. Tijana is a symbol of the club by now, she holds some power of her own. Which btw is totally justified, but having JT as a sub is such a waste on both ends regardless, I wish they loaned her at least.

• Whatever GS was trying with Anthi btw totally worked. It seems they are very well prepared this season.

• Yea, even if JT was (hypothetically speaking, dont come for me lol) better, it'd be very hard. Tijana is a symbol of the club by now, she holds some power of her own. Which btw is totally justified, but having JT as a sub is such a waste on both ends regardless, I wish they loaned her at least.

totally agree. I meant to put that in my reasoning. Plus you don’t want the best player in the world to leave your club because you didn’t start her.