Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• THY has looked up and down but I think they'll be decent for CEV. They have a nice balance that's making Carlini move the ball around more than usual. It'll be interesting to see how Dixon fits into the mix. Will she only play CL?

I'd imagine they'll have her step in during the matches that Polen plays, just to keep some sort of form

• What is happening with Eczacıbaşı? Is Ferhat a bigger flop than Motta? They haven't had a single W against decent teams so far. I can only hope they are just hiding their true potential before the Vakıf game

• Oh how I missed league season :lol:

oh, good old Eczacibasi mess, people treating Boskovic like she's made of glass because omg she's playing too much, Italian x Turkish league discussion, Wolosz x Maja, Egonu x Boskovic x Haak, Scandicci being a flop... fun

• What is happening with Eczacıbaşı? Is Ferhat a bigger flop than Motta? They haven't had a single W against decent teams so far. I can only hope they are just hiding their true potential before the Vakıf game

Hold your horses! It has been just a few matches, this is just beginning of season. Don't make any conclusions

• any replay for the gala/ecz game?

• Hold your horses! It has been just a few matches, this is just beginning of season. Don't make any conclusions

thank you, I didnt know that. I heed your advice then. You should use more imperatives and exclamation marks though. I am not having enough of them. Lool so we should never try to interpret almost back to back defeats to subpar teams and try to understand and create a discussion. Cool.

• thank you, I didnt know that. I heed your advice then. You should use more imperatives and exclamation marks though. I am not having enough of them. Lool so we should never try to interpret almost back to back defeats to subpar teams and try to understand and create a discussion. Cool.

Be my guess, you won't be the first one who is overreacting after a few defeats and jumping conclusions #crovolleyvibes

• Be my guess, you won't be the first one who is overreacting after a few defeats and jumping conclusions #crovolleyvibes

I am only hoping beter things for ECZ after all those years of disappointment. On another note though, I advise you not to be condescending with the hashtags and all. What's with the urge of putting a punchline-like statement, trying to look smart on the fora and SM. Silly and hostile. Cheers

• Fener has really flop performance against Vakifbank. Vakif literally destroy them :gone:

• I am only hoping beter things for ECZ after all those years of disappointment. On another note though, I advise you not to be condescending with the hashtags and all. What's with the urge of putting a punchline-like statement, trying to look smart on the fora and SM. Silly and hostile. Cheers

#touchybetty

• Without Vargas Fener have no chance against vakıfbank. I think the season for Fenerbahce will actually start in January when Vargas will join the team.