Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• alexandra Crncevic >>> busa, milenkovic, blagojevic, lazovic :lol:

• I was thinking about this too, she doesn't throw the ball so high, which is generally the case with hard jump server.

I think it allows her to have more control over her spin, def. an interesting technique and it works for her

• I think it allows her to have more control over her spin, def. an interesting technique and it works for her

Interestingly, I saw Van Ryk today adopted a very similar serving style and it's very effective!

• Btw not me thinking the matches were tomorrow :hit::lol: Legit spend the entire day watching paint dry basically :gone:

Anyway, great to see FB play like this, def didn't see this coming. Also SARIYER :obey: gonna watch the replay right now but so proud of them that they took Ecz to a tiebreak, I hope they keep going up like this, still not all their players are with them.

• Kuzeyboru so far biggest flop imo :rolll:

I didn't expect them bottom 3 with the matches they played. Next week against PTT they have to win but PTT also looks to be in form, better than I expected.

• alexandra Crncevic >>> busa, milenkovic, blagojevic, lazovic :lol:

This hurt me:gone:

I think that her choice to be regularly bench player in big teams/big leagues ruin her career, i follow her career but never consider her as national team material (she had few really mediocre seasons), even she was near retirement decision, recover her career and it is important to say that she now play better then ever. Still such performances, for now in continuity, are really shocking. Keep in mind that she is 34 yo.

• This hurt me:gone:

I think that her choice to be regularly bench player in big teams/big leagues ruin her career, i follow her career but never consider her as national team material (she had few really mediocre seasons), even she was near retirement decision, recover her career and it is important to say that she now play better then ever. Still such performances, for now in continuity, are really shocking. Keep in mind that she is 34 yo.

Even her reception and defense are so good these matches. And she casually scores 20-30 points each time :white: + at 34 as you said. Not to rub salt on the wound and we have to see her play longer anyway but :whistle: if she wasn't in the shadows all this time Serbia could have really used this kind of performance during Tokyo OG... There was definitely a talent in her all this time regardless of what her career says, there is no denying it...

• Even her reception and defense are so good these matches. And she casually scores 20-30 points each time :white: + at 34 as you said. Not to rub salt on the wound and we have to see her play longer anyway but :whistle: if she wasn't in the shadows all this time Serbia could have really used this kind of performance during Tokyo OG... There was definitely a talent in her all this time regardless of what her career says, there is no denying it...

+ she is friend of Maja LOL.

• Even her reception and defense are so good these matches. And she casually scores 20-30 points each time :white: + at 34 as you said. Not to rub salt on the wound and we have to see her play longer anyway but :whistle: if she wasn't in the shadows all this time Serbia could have really used this kind of performance during Tokyo OG... There was definitely a talent in her all this time regardless of what her career says, there is no denying it...

Maybe it was Terzic's secret plan... since he prefers the WCH over the OG :lol::lol:

• Maybe it was Terzic's secret plan... since he prefers the WCH over the OG :lol::lol:

Oh pls. Serbian NT is lucky Lazovic even has been considered for the NT looking at his recent trajectory lol I know you're trolling but prolly not even in his wildest dreams was he thinking of Crncevic :rolll: