Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• unnecessary red card to kuzeyboru...

• At the end of the third set, there were questionable decisions by the referee in favor of Vakifbank. I am happy that they did not bring Kuzeyboru players down. Congrats!

• At the end of the third set, there were questionable decisions by the referee in favor of Vakifbank. I am happy that they did not bring Kuzeyboru players down. Congrats!

well, it is not a surprise anymore that everyone, from referees to commentators, is cheering for Vakifbank. Mehmet Sevinc sounded dispirited after a while.

• Lol the referee did more to help Vakifbank than Giovanni in the end, but it didnt work. I could count 4-5 sets by Cansu which were questionnable and instead he calls Arelya's set a double touch in a crucial point, followed by a "carry" by MBH which was not called, ending up with a red card to Kuzeyboru's coach. It is tragic.

After last match I wrote that there are 2 things functioning well in Vakifbank so far, Cansu-Haak connection and individual contributions by players, especially Gabi. In this match, Bella was not playing and Gabi's individual contribution was not enough for a win and will not be. You can't expect her to score 40 points all alone while others sleep through the entire match. Derya entered the match with double substitution at the end of the 2nd set and she left court with more points than Meryem, this tells a lot.

Congrats to Kuzeyboru. Although I criticise Kamil Koc a lot, at least he makes his teams perform well. I guess Kuzeyboru will start playing better from now on, climbing the ranking to 6-7th place.

• Has Vakifbank look this weak before? I am kinda worried. They look good at the beginning of the season.

I wonder if it’d fatigue because they also have an unusual amount of injuries early on. It seems like every player has dealt with one so far.

• I wonder if it’d fatigue because they also have an unusual amount of injuries early on. It seems like every player has dealt with one so far.

I think it is the other way around. They are not tired because of past but because they are most likely loading for future, especially World club championship etc. Not sure if this is a good planning though.

• MBH needs a break... idk if she's injured or what. She's not been great in awhile

same with Ogbogu, she’s played every match… I don’t understand Gunes is injured but still…

• There were many people claiming the problem of Kuzeyboru wasn't their trainer. It looks like almost same roster improved drastically after changing the trainer:white:

Dilek Kinik has been playing very solid in last 2 seasons. I hope she will get a call for NT wide roster this summer

• same with Ogbogu, she’s played every match… I don’t understand Gunes is injured but still…

I don’t think Chiaka has played every match. In fact, Gio is trying to improve the connection between her and Cansu.

Gio usually plans getting in top form very well so I assume this is the result of that hard work outs at the gym.

• II don’t think Chiaka has played every match. In fact, Gio is trying to improve the connection between her and Cansu.

Gio usually plans getting in top form very well so I assume this is the result of that hard work outs at the gym.

I could be wrong but it seems like every match I’ve watched, she’s playing.

also I don’t think the connection between her and Cansu is the big issue on the team. She’s leading the turkish league in attack efficiency.