Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Libero Özlem and OH Idil Kanburoglu are doing very well in Bolu Bld. this season. It is good to see some new local names performing well.

At GS's defense, their fast-set to wings strategy need more time. Ilkin has never played with tempo sets, so she is probably just hitting the ball bazookas without control at the moment. With high sets, she hits with control, targeting better etc, but I prefer that they insist on this fast-set system and she gets quicker/learns how to hit these balls. After all, this is her 2nd season as OH in a level like this and she has a lot to learn. Look at how they changed her serving style two weeks ago and how effective her serves are.

Against Vakifbank, Gamze played a really bad match but this is acceptable. After a year of break, it would be unfair to expect her to perform always at her best and I prefer that she flops against Vakifbank than PTT, THY or Eczacibasi, which they fight for the top 4 spot in the league. We saw how Anthi and Alexia play when Gamze has good connection with them. In overall, I am glad with what GS delivers so far, my main concern is getting "0" contribution from the middles. Both Sasa and Fatma are really hardworking, Fatma learned how to jump float for example. But they can neither attack, nor block when opponents play fast. It would be great if GS had a scorer MB who could slide like Dimitrova. In the worst case, they should try Zeynep Sude time to time, she might surprise with some contribution.

Congrats to Vakifbank. I think this was the first time I saw them playing like a machine this season. It was always either Gabi delivering a great performance or Bella, not both were delivering at their 100% + Bartsch was playing incredible. With these three being in such a form, they become really difficult to beat.

• Yeah that's Lubian! Going by hairstyles and how young they look this has to be at the u18 Wch in 2017

If I remember correctly, this is from Montreux Volley Masters 2018. That time around Ebrar was posting a few more stories with Egonu from the same place.

• I'm pretty sure that's Enweonwu, not Egonu, that's why i said 2017 Wch

And I am hundred percent sure that's Egonu and also the tweet owner confirmed it is from 2018. I am sure crovolley :D can confirm that's Egonu.

P.s: So sorry for off-topic post

• Sorry for so off topic but that is Egonu 1/1. :D

I can confirm it because of her teeth, Terry has different shape :lol:

• Well this is getting out of hand lol and sorry for off topic everyone.

• Well this is getting out of hand lol and sorry for off topic everyone.

That was my stand as a reply to a nonsense, but whatever…:wavy:

Ps: Sorry again for offtopic but i wont reply again for this matter as this is becoming personal…

• Obviously they are just joking around

• One of the negative impact that came with the sudden popularity of volleyball this past summer, people are now obsessed with players, always trying to find some motive in their actions. I don’t know if Meryem and Zehra have any dispute but if they were to have it, why would Zehra go where Meryem stand?

There are people on the internet, spreading fake news about players without any source. I’ve seen a tweet where it was said Zehra met with an influencer and had coffee and she follows that influencer’s brother in law on instagram so he must be her new boyfriend. WTF?! There was also a match in Ankara, someone on twitter said Zehra had problems with Cansu because of the number of sets she get, now Haak is acting cold towards Zehra since she is besties with Cansu. After seeing this, some user from the hall posted a video in which Zehra and Haak makes some jokes and laughs together lol

I also have to mention that there was an interview where they were asked if they sweat extremely during the matches and Zehra said “I don’t think so, do we?!” and Meryem looked at her with an expression on her face that simply said “idiot” lol

• It definitely doesn't look like they were joking around but it might just be whatever. Even if they had some sort of personal issue that's really not for anyone to nitpick

• Even the best of friends get mad at each other sometimes, it happens... Nothing to worry about, it's normal