Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Interesting tactic by Gui. When Gabi is in position 4, she will often receive inside the court while the other OH on the back court will receive on the outside. This is the first match I saw them do this. Any explanation why?

That’s the rotation when Haak just turned to the front row at position 4, and Gabi has to receive at pos 2. In normal situations Haak would therefore attack on the left and Gabi on the right, which aren’t their most comfortable positions.
    You can notice in the new tactic you mentioned, when Gabi received in the middle of the court, Haak would immediately run to pos 2 from the middle of the court, while Gabi would run to pos 4 right after serve reception. This can allow them to attack in the most natural and comfortable positions. I saw this strategy being used in some men’s teams in the Italian league as well.

Normal situation of this rotation:

Haak MB Gabi

MBH L Cansu

This tactic:

MBH (Haak MB Gabi) L Cansu

*The three players in bracket were front row attackers

• It’s a tactic used when the OPP can’t hit on the left.. Murphy, Lowe, Drews have been doing it with the USA for years

• that explains a lot! Thanks so much!

• Wow! Great work by Mert Grup Sigorta and Gaila! She is really surprising me, I had very low expectations and now she is one of the top opposites of the league. If only Olga was a more reliable player, they would be a lot more dangerous.

Looks like THY still had their heads in CL matches. They might have difficulties in the league while focusing on CL this season, like in this match.

• Anthi 20/27 attacks.74%!!!

She and Alexia are of the most effective attackers of the TL.

I really wonder what GALA can do against THY next week.It will be a critical game for them.They have beaten twice Ecza,they lost 3-2,against Fener ,an own game,and a lost game against Vakif where they never entered in to the game..

• Wow! Great work by Mert Grup Sigorta and Gaila! She is really surprising me, I had very low expectations and now she is one of the top opposites of the league. If only Olga was a more reliable player, they would be a lot more dangerous.

Looks like THY still had their heads in CL matches. They might have difficulties in the league while focusing on CL this season, like in this match.

Galia's blocking is also exceptionally good! she is second best blocker in the list:what:

• Any predictions? Who do you think will win today?

I would normally say Fenerbahce would win in the tie-break but they had a tougher match compared to ECZ a few days ago. So probably ECZ will win, 3-1.

• I think FB might have an easy win. FB is really good from the serve line but also failing from shaky receiving line. On the other hand, Eczacibasi might be one of the worst top teams when it comes to the serves. If they all of a sudden start to serve better in this match, things can shift quickly but I will be surprised if that happens.

• I think FB might have an easy win. FB is really good from the serve line but also failing from shaky receiving line. On the other hand, Eczacibasi might be one of the worst top teams when it comes to the serves. If they all of a sudden start to serve better in this match, things can shift quickly but I will be surprised if that happens.

I can't remember if it was Naz who said it but they are aware of how awful their serve is. It's weird to think that it still hasn't improved :aww: