Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Fenerbahce is rumored to have another OH. Have you guys heard anything about it?

How many more do they need? Lol

Poor İpar, Tutku, Ana C.

If they let İpar play in the past seasons or loan her. She would be ready already.

She was the MVP of U19. What a waste of talent.

They are like building a new team. Maybe they will get a MB and libero as well. Oh of course and a setter.

• Someone need to start rumors about Fenerbahçe bringing a new coach instead of another OH :aww:

ASAP

• Not a surprise honestly. I think this is for next season, not now

I think it's a good move for both sides:drink:

• Eczacibaşi wants to have Kübra Akman:sos:

https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…it-kubra-akmanin-pesinde/

Not a surprise honestly. I think this is for next season, not now

I'm mesmerized at Guidetti's ability to sabotage all these players' careers with mind games and wasting their times. Exactly what happened to Gizem all over again and I knew this would happen to Kübra as soon as she 'made up' with Gio after they had beef during NT season. She was already dead in VB regardless, they made up so he can have her completely lose form 1 season on the bench before she realizes she actually won't get any time anymore and has to leave... Literally deja vu lmao.

I agree it's a good move but should've happened last year.

• I'm mesmerized at Guidetti's ability to sabotage all these players' careers with mind games and wasting their times. Exactly what happened to Gizem all over again and I knew this would happen to Kübra as soon as she 'made up' with Gio after they had beef during NT season. She was already dead in VB regardless, they made up so he can have her completely lose form 1 season on the bench before she realizes she actually won't get any time anymore and has to leave... Literally deja vu lmao.

I agree it's a good move but should've happened last year.

Likewise, Ipar should go to the club she is playing for because I don't think she will be playing in place of Arina or Meliha:wall::heart: I will not be surprised if Tuğba leaves yet:obey:

• İpar in Eczacıbaşı? Why would she leave a bench to sit on another bench? lol She should go to a mid or low level team if she wants to play. Kurtagic and Suvorova are talented but they are not ready.

Maybe not necessarily Eczaci but more so that she would go to the club where she will play because the girl is wasted:mad:

• Although Kübra is really out of shape, she is the second most played MB in Vakıfbank. she is not a player confined to the bench.

• I agree that Kubra should leave, but I do think she is being benched rightfully. Zehra and Ogbobu are better with a margin and Kubra hasn’t been playing well for a long time. I don’t even remember a significant performance from her since 2019 ECH. I hope she will find herself, though her heydays were mostly thanks to Guidetti. She is not that a clever player, and not athletic. I hope she will choose a coach who would treat her like Guidetti did. Telling her what to do all the time etc.

• Kübra would be a great addition to any team. She is better than Beyza, so it would be an upgrade for Eczacibasi but I think THY would be a better option. THY desperately needs good locals. Having Aslı & Kübra as MB duo would give them an edge over other mid-high level teams.