Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• It just, I would have liked to see all bench players in starting six against a team like Nilüfer. But I guess we can pretend they don't exist.

Although doesn't change my previous story, that's true, mostly refering to Ipar, others have at least some chances. Big turkish clubs needs carefully to invest in their young locals, they are so important pieces and Ipar case isn't good example. OTOH fans (only generally talk) should understand that clubs aren't turkish NT development program.

• Round 15

GS 3-0 Aydın

Alexia 18, Anthi 15 / Szakmary 10

https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=164&PID=114&type=LegList

THY vs Kuzeyboru

Kingdon 15, Van Ryk 15, Aslı 14(5 blocks) / Ryhkliık 10

Nilüfer 0-3 Fenerbahçe

Melis 9 / Arina 22(4 blocks), Lazareva 13

Bolu 2-3 Karayolları

Aneta 25, Calderon 13, İdil 13 / Ikic 26, Ayçin 19 (5 blocks), Ceren Karagöl 15(8 blocks), Yasemin 13

Sarıyer 3-0 Yeşilyurt

Chatchu-on 17, Kongyot 14 / Veltman 9

Tomorrow

Vakıfbank vs Eczacıbaşı

• Although doesn't change my previous story, that's true, mostly refering to Ipar, others have at least some chances. Big turkish clubs needs carefully to invest in their young locals, they are so important pieces and Ipar case isn't good example. OTOH fans (only generally talk) should understand that clubs aren't turkish NT development program.

Clubs should develop their own players. Look at Vakıfbank. Good locals are the key in Sultanlar Ligi. Fenerbahçe and other clubs should do the same.

• unless they are SB players!

your attempts at trying to show Serbians as victims are hilarious. I am looking forward to seeing to what extent you are going to go.

No one is a victim, especially not Terzic, but the point was quite different. But I have no interest in further clarification. I stand behind opinion that turkish fans are from time to time too selfish, but we will not agree on that. You openly hate serbian players (actualy not just serbian) just because they are part of some agency. That is ridiculous. Half the world annoys you anyway, and you openly hate the other half, I'm not bother at all, glad to be on that list.

• No one is a victim, especially not Terzic, but the point was quite different. But I have no interest in further clarification. I stand behind opinion that turkish fans are from time to time too selfish, but we will not agree on that. You openly hate serbian players (actualy not just serbian) just because they are part of some agency. That is ridiculous. Half the world annoys you anyway, and you openly hate the other half, I'm not bother at all, glad to be on that list.

I do not hate Serbian players but I hate the fact that they are being offered good paying contracts in top leagues thanks to Serbian managers or agencies that are known to be tied to Russian mafias while their true performance deserve Romanian league at best. I despise Terzic and I take a pride at saying that.

You always find an excuse for your fellow players, you even said, “it is fashionable to criticize Branicka but she works hard,” while it is not neither Turkish nor Italian clubs’ responsibility to pay for her expensive contract only to have her play poorly, that is if she plays at all.

• OTOH fans (only generally talk) should understand that clubs aren't turkish NT development program.

I don't agree.

Turkish clubs have a mutual interest (with the federation) in developing NT caliber players. They are literally the backbones of the teams..

I think both parties would benefit greatly by coming together in instances like this... where there is room for development and the club isn't doing their best to advance that. And I think the federation could expand by allowing more foreigners in the league.

• Turkish clubs have a mutual interest (with the federation) in developing NT caliber players. They are literally the backbones of the teams..

I think both parties would benefit greatly by coming together in instances like this... where there is room for development and the club isn't doing their best to advance that. And I think the federation could expand by allowing more foreigners in the league.

Where there is room for development! That is the main thing. Actually i didn't said anything opposite from this, you just need to read a few lines above this quote. With that last, i just want to said that fans, FROM TIME TO TIME - usually turkish because they naturaly follow this league with biggest passion, see potential in some players which aren't capable of. Then that dissatisfaction often spills over to exaggerating and criticizing coaches, and then even to the abilities of foreigners and marking them as not good enough for this league (not just serbians, everyone). I'm not bother with that, just shared my impression.

• Ipar Kurt : MVP of CEV U19 championship. She didn't play 1 full set this season. I'm not saying foreigners are bad or anything but Fenerbahçe needs to give some court time to their bench players against weak teams. Terzic just don't trust them and I am pretty sure the players can feel it. That would affect their game as well.

It was like that during past seasons as well.

• Ipar Kurt : MVP of CEV U19 championship. She didn't play 1 full set this season. I'm not saying foreigners are bad or anything but Fenerbahçe needs to give some court time to their bench players against weak teams. Terzic just don't trust them and I am pretty sure the players can feel it. That would affect their game as well.

if they are not talented or show room for development, why are they keeping them? How come a player, Vargas, who just joined the team this past week, can get to play during an unimportant match, even for a small amount of time, while young local players hardly get any playing time?

• Oh BTW maybe Ipar won't reach her potential maybe she will disappear in couple of year but we can't know that. She should be given a proper chance.

Fenerbahçe shouldn't try to snatch players from others who care to develop their own players. They should develop their own

that's true, mostly refering to Ipar, others have at least some chances. Big turkish clubs needs carefully to invest in their young locals, they are so important pieces and Ipar case isn't good example.

I think that i am still misunderstood, maybe it is my not perfect english skills, consequence of virtual conversation limitation or something else, but with "that's true,....,Ipar case isn't good example" i just wanted to refer on everything you just said.

Terzic's decisions and managing of Fenerbahce are questionable at best, but i still don't think Vargas substitution at 20-7 for couple of points are reason for bashing him. I mean just imagine that Ipar came in for just 5,6 point and then benched to the end. That would be even worse. Does she deserve to play more? absolutely yes (Ipar for sure have room for development).

Terzic is an easy target and 99% of the criticism he deserved, I just think this one was in that 1%, and then some completely new discussion came out of it (at least for me).

• And they are without Cansu

It shouldnt be a problem tho, Eczacı likes to loose to back-up setters anyway :rolll:

Eczacibasi without Maja, or she came back? I mean, anyway it should be 3-0 for Vakif.