Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• All Turkish youth teams are succesfull, almost always. And then it doesn't often transfer to senior NTs and the entire blame for that is the clubs in my eyes. I know since this is a small community of Turkish VB fans it might seem like the Turks are overly supportive of their local players but imo the opposite is more of a reality, Turkish players get criticized incredibly harshly in my experience, and much more so then the foreigners. It's true that Turkish fans from top clubs can be toxic to players not known as stars though like Lazareva got a bit this year but it's one of the highest you can get level wise, the pressure is always gonna be there. And that same negative energy towards locals is also more in the clubs tbh which drain all confidence of these talented players over time... I get that Ipar with her current performance won't win big matches but as others mentioned, she can play a bit at least against weaker teams at least or loan her out if you have 0 trust in her. You shouldn't have players in your team as cheerleaders, everyone should have a role.

Btw I'm sorry but I really feel bad for these players because often they don't even have a choice on their careers at all, that's how the Dalia Wilson incident happened where she literally fled the country :sleeping: because she felt she was being limited as a player thanks to the clubs, she might not have been right on the position thing, but I can totally see how she could get frustrated with how we know things go in TVF.

Btw this is not a post against Bogdan, I love the Serbian players and would love to see even more of them in the future in Turkey. They are generally adapting faster than any other cultures and are always hard-working and very talented, adding quality to the league.

I do also dislike Terzic and SB though, i don't even think such communities are benefitting anyone in the greater picture besides individuals within them honestly.

I would like some big differences on the root of TVF, but can't see it happening any time soon.

• Ipar is a gem, she was the most talented of the FB youngsters but unfortunately she got the short straw and stayed in the team while both Gülce and Lila were loaned to Yeşilyurt. They could have get a low level local OH like Fulden Ural or something instead of Ipar if the only thing they want to have is a 4th OH to fill the roster🤦

Terzic has been trainer in FB for a while but there is literally noone who improved under her guidance (indeed some of players like Naz or Buse are even playing worse) that's my problem with Terzic. He is not only a bad coach building incapable teams but also he is a bad trainer who cannot develop talent (maybe he doesn't care their development when players are not Serbian)

• I hope GS finally makes a smart decision and signs with Aycin+Bahar Akbay as middles for next season. Since Asli left, the team's weakest position has always been MBs.

If Cansu is not there for like 2 months, I assume Vakifbank will need a transfer. Who can they transfer in such a weird time? The only name that makes sense to me is Cagla from Nilufer, not because she is a great setter but because: (1) Nilufer will relegate anyway and has financial problems, (2) she is local so they don't have to send one foreigner out and (3) she worked with Guidetti in past.

• If Cansu is not there for like 2 months, I assume Vakifbank will need a transfer. Who can they transfer in such a weird time? The only name that makes sense to me is Cagla from Nilufer, not because she is a great setter but because: (1) Nilufer will relegate anyway and has financial problems, (2) she is local so they don't have to send one foreigner out and (3) she worked with Guidetti in past.

They might call Eda Nazlı Kafkas from Yeşilyurt or bring someone from their B team.

• They might call Eda Nazlı Kafkas from Yeşilyurt or bring someone from their B team.

Not sure if they can trust Buket+Eda Kafkas duo for 2 months. This can make them lose the lead in the league and create troubles in CL.

• I expect a good match as well, and I hope the outcome will be determined in 5th set.

The pressure on Buket must be immense, this is going to be an important point for her career. Cansu made her real introduction to top level volleyball when she came in to reverse the outcome in 2016, that iconic match where Eczacibasi was leading 2-0 and with 20-10 on 3th set. Things started to go downhill from that point for Eczacibasi. I don't think Buket has a good setting technique and she wasn't fram from good this season, though she did good against Galatasaray last week. I am sure Guidetti worked on her mentality since. Vakifbank is a system team and I see them as favorite, but I expect a decrease in their performances after WCCH.

As for Eczacıbasi, Maja, coming from covid, might have been affected but I expect her to start regardless. I hope she'll play with OHs and MBs as much as she can in order to have Boskovic not well controlled. Contribution from OHs and MBs will be crucial. Heyrman started the season well but I don't remember a significant performance lately, today could be a good day to show herself.

Good luck to both teams.

• Selin Arifoğlu to Eczacıbaşı. They needed a 4th MB after Yasemin's injury. She is from Eczacıbaşı academy originally.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/s…glu-eczacibasi-dynavitte/

Lol, Kuzeyboru claiming her performance was below expectations...Eat that Kuzeyboru, I hope she gets some court time when they play against each other :D

About Cagla, although I really really dislike her, she is more stable than Buket and definitely more reliable than Eda Kafkas. I will be surprised if Giovanni is not considering a transfer yet.