Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• IMHO, Real difference was reception and floor defence. We saw zero extra defence by eczacı ohs and simge.

Yes especially when comparing with Vakifbank which had so many amazing digs today, that was a huge contrast. A lot of times when I thought those spikes from Ecz to be winners, they were saved by Vakif; then in some rallies I thought Ecz could dig those spike, they ALL touched the ground:gone:

And Simge has been very disappointing so far. I didn’t imagine I would say it one day, but Ayca is now obviously better than her, and by not a small margin.

• Maja and Boskovic should get the hell out of there. ASAP. Leave the sinking ship behind and make something out of your club career. If Maja still has the desire to win CL, she better start looking for another team

Maja to imoco>Wolosz to Fener as the latter is talked by some dreamy fener fans. As for boskovic I don't see a suitable candidate? Scandicci?

• Signing a two-years contract with Maja was a mistake.

• No no, Scandicci is just another mess

Also I don't see a replacement for Boskovic in case she leaves. Maybe Stysiak?

(Considering Haak - Imoco, Egonu - Vakıfbank)

That is why both ecza&boskovic are stuck with each other. Would Sıla work at eczacı i wonder, letting the team have one good OH and an MB both foreign at the same time.

• Noup Eczacibasi needs someone like Robinson. Great reciever.

Herbots would be good deal but again next to her you need to have great reciever.

Sign both Robinson and Herbots.

• Signing a two-years contract with Maja was a mistake.

That mistake can be corrected, I hope that Maja will understand that there is nothing to looking for, and that she will generously accept the termination of the contract. Although it seems to me that even that generosity on Maja's part would not help Eczacibasi. Naz as her replacement would be a step forward, in way of open foreinger spot, but then there will be a real fight with the positions of local MB and OH, and the libero must be seriously considered, because it will be difficult to benefit from the old glory of Simge and she isn't good for a while.

• Even if Ecz is able to sign the world’s best OH duo to play with Boskovic, they wouldn’t be able to beat Vakif in local league, because the three great wing hitters would then have to play with the likes of Elif & Beyza:whistle:

They tried it before when they had Larson, KYK, Natalia, it was just not enough. The biggest issue of Ecz is always their pool of local players. They were and they still are all mediocre at best, even Simge now looks mediocre. No matter how great their foreign players are, they can’t help the team to fill those so many holes.

• btw there is rumor that foreign rule may be changed to 3+3.

• That IS good for NT. Because the Big teams can hire Foreigner tô be bench. Só this means that local players Will have tô look for others teams.

• Really? I havent heard anything about this.

I don't know the main source but Former Fenerbahce GM Violet Duca said something like that.

• I wonder what MBH would look like at Ecza... Isn't her contract up with Vakif?

Her passing has been really stabile, even if her attacking hasnt been

I am sure Eczacibasi will get her at some point, but with her current performance she would useful for Eczacibasi so they better wait a couple more season lol

I don’t think Vakif will let go MBH, she is an important part of their system and does her job very well, even without her usual attacking level and I don’t know who would fill in instead.

• I am sure Eczacibasi will get her at some point, but with her current performance she would useful for Eczacibasi so they better wait a couple more season lol

I don’t think Vakif will let go MBH, she is an important part of their system and does her job very well, even without her usual attacking level and I don’t know who would fill in instead.

do you think both Gabi & MBH will stay after this? Especially with Egonu coming. Can Vakif afford 3 of them + Chiaka?