Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Because Adana is a more industrialized and crowded city compared to Aydin&Bolu, and Çukurova is one of the main districts of Adana. When you look at the stats: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…_Turkish_provinces_by_GDP

Adana doubles Aydin and it is 6 times bigger than Bolu. So I expect Çukurova as a representative of Adana to have a bigger budget in Sultanlar Ligi and as I mentioned above they can attract more sponsors since they are from a richer area. Of course my guesses are just on my expectations judging by the stats.

Nuh, there's no such correlation. Kuzeyboru is from one of the smallest cities in Turkey but they invest way more than clubs from Ankara for instance. Also İzmir is 3rd biggest city and with a lot of rich sponsors but they haven't been in Sultanlar ligi for a long time.

Similar situation with male teams: Cizre one of the poorest and least developed area of Turkey but they made a team that reached 8th place in the ranking which is a big success for a team just promoted to Efeler ligi👏👏

• Palacios got injured :(

And ilbank is still leading 2-0 👏 they really deserve to promote💪

• Nuh, there's no such correlation. Kuzeyboru is from one of the smallest cities in Turkey but they invest way more than clubs from Ankara for instance. Also İzmir is 3rd biggest city and with a lot of rich sponsors but they haven't been in Sultanlar ligi for a long time.

Similar situation with male teams: Cizre one of the poorest and least developed area of Turkey but they made a team that reached 8th place in the ranking which is a big success for a team just promoted to Efeler ligi👏👏

First of all, I didn't say a richer city builds a better team in my first post. I said, as a team from a richer area I hope they can make a good impact in the league. I think you focused on the wrong part of my post. Obviously there are a lot of factors to build a nice team but money makes it easier. I hope Çukurova can make it work.

Also, as you can see I compared Çukurova to Aydin and Bolu since both are municipality teams just like Çukurova Belediyesi. Kuzeyboru is a private company, not a municipality. Also the balances in Sultanlar Ligi and Efeler are not the same.

• MBH started the match but Gui decided to play with Tugba and Ogbobu for the second set. Haak has been blocked a few times but setting is not great either. Gabi being Gabi and playing great. In conclusion, Vakif is struggling yet again.

• Serious question, how does Gabi goes from basically a second libero last season to this great player that she is? I am afraid to say what I think because I am gonna get drag for sure. 😂

She’s been always super good in defence, but I wouldn’t call her “second libero”. She is just complete as a player, maybe she is more visivle in offence this season, because MBH is struggling sometimes.

• She’s been always super good in defence, but I wouldn’t call her “second libero”. She is just complete as a player, maybe she is more visivle in offence this season, because MBH is struggling sometimes.

she has always been a great receiver and defender but her attacking game seems to get better these days. is it because of Cansu’s magic hand?

• Serious question, how does Gabi goes from basically a second libero last season to this great player that she is? I am afraid to say what I think because I am gonna get drag for sure. 😂

Cansu likes to use her OHs much more than Maja and her connection with Gabi is literally perfect. Of course, Maja/Cansu is not the only reason, but I think this is the main reason.