Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• This was hands-down best match of the season. Now I want 5 more games between these 2 teams, all with tiebreakers🙏💪

I am surprised that there is no lynch towards Vakıfbank when Gabi came back to court after twisting her ankle. If this would have happened to any American player in Eczacibasi, some users would be storming mad. Hypocrisy at its finest!

I agree that Egonu will not be a big upgrade to Haak since she is already 3rd best Opp in the world. However, Egonu in guidetti's hands could turn out to be more lethal than she is now.

Naz was the best player on fener side so I can't believe people blame Naz🤦 Vakıfbank controlled Arina very well and she is very young, she will get more consistency in her game after a few season playing at high level.

Aylin played game of her life. I never understood why guidetti was so obsessed with her (he wanted to sign with Aylin years ago but she didn't want it due to her studies) seems like she will be one of the late bloomers. Simge also started reach high level while she was at Aylin's age. Fingers crossed!

Popovic might be the flop of season. I really don't want to see her in GS. Terzic should have played with Dicle. She is not the best attacker (although she had couple of good attacks in this match) but at least she is a very consistent blocker.

• I am surprised that there is no lynch towards Vakıfbank when Gabi came back to court after twisting her ankle. If this would have happened to any American player in Eczacibasi, some users would be storming mad. Hypocrisy at its finest!

Imagine Yasemin Guveli gets injured in her first game as a starter after ACL, what kind of comments would be on here...Same thing happened to Fahr/Imoco and noone got lynched.

• Because Gabi’s injury was not as serious as those y’all mentioned? Y’all haven’t have that ankle injury that is just not too serious and still can play?

Yes that's a judgement a player can make herself but when it comes to other players; no they didn't have the freewill to judge their situation, it was all the clubs fault, those evil clubs forced them to play while being injured 🤦

• I cannot hold back my tears when I see someone gets injured, it takes too much sacrifice and efforts to be an athlete....speedy recovery to Amanda <3

• Amanda ;(:(

She had such a good season in Turkey and everyone really loved her. She got a new contract and now this. I hope she will come back quicker than we expect.