Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Been a while since I did Turkish volleyball for breakfast . Was fun

• Tea: Adams is not for this level tbh, or at least doesn't work in this team. I can see her do better in a fast system maybe.

Yeah she was working well with Wolosz in conegliano but this season was a disappointment. Maybe she would get back to her previous performance with Poulter

• Yeah she was working well with Wolosz in conegliano but this season was a disappointment. Maybe she would get back to her previous performance with Poulter

Karch comes to mind.

• They always do.

(Now it's time for people to say Boskovic should leave Eczacıbaşı and others to say she choose to stay)

yes its that time of the week lol boskovic should leave.

• She is playing very well, isn’t she?

5 points, %29, -1 W-L, 0 block :gone::gone:

• Pamir🥺🥰🐣

• Popovic had a better performance but I still think most her attacks would be digged by Vakif players. Arina seems to be in a slump. Gizem's poor sets didn't help. I expect better sets from her. I hope Arina and Popovic gets better in case they reach the finals. Even Meliha attacked well.

Eczacıbaşı looked so mediocre that my eyes bled with the exception of Boskovic queen of angles. Once everyone is used to Heyrman's attacks it gets easier to shut her. she was only useful in attacks anyways. Such a pitty ecz kept her. I was so happy when ecz finally got rid of Gibbemeier:) I wish Beyza could showcase how she can keep up with the likes of Eda and Zehra. Next game hopefully.

Eczaci,especially with Adams, were surprisingly the better side at the serving line. There's still a little hope Ecz can take it to Fener next time.

• Popovic had a better performance but I still think most her attacks would be digged by Vakif players. Arina seems to be in a slump. Gizem's poor sets didn't help. I expect better sets from her. I hope Arina and Popovic gets better in case they reach the finals. Even Meliha attacked well.

Eczacıbaşı looked so mediocre that my eyes bled with the exception of Boskovic queen of angles. Once everyone is used to Heyrman's attacks it gets easier to shut her. she was only useful in attacks anyways. Such a pitty ecz kept her. I was so happy when ecz finally got rid of Gibbemeier:) I wish Beyza could showcase how she can keep up with the likes of Eda and Zehra. Next game hopefully.

Eczaci,especially with Adams, were surprisingly the better side at the serving line. There's still a little hope Ecz can take it to Fener next time.

Come on, Beyza is a limited player. She will never show a level close to Zehra or Eda. Not even aslı, to be honest

My hope is that yasemin will be back to her pre-injury shape soon next season since she is the only MB in eczacı roster who can actually be a threat at blocking

• she was doing fine until the KupaVolley. i know she can't be on par with those two but at least could have show why she should be considered for the 3rd MB position. for a better NT and a better Ecz I pray for her development. I'm not her stan or anything.