Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• No substitutions left. Meryem in-out, Buket in-out already were 4 subs.

Shut up Guidetti, Derya clearly was in the wrong position there! :roll:

Kubra also.

• His players obviously had no idea of his “experiment”. Tugba had to ask several times whether she should defend at pos. 1 before her first serve.

This was the worst rotation mistake i have ever seen on this level (after Cuban 6-2 system and their crazy positioning).

• Michelle has already retired, she only forgot to tell her club.

• This was the worst rotation mistake i have ever seen on this level (after Cuban 6-2 system and their crazy positioning).

it was pretty bizarre

• This was the worst rotation mistake i have ever seen on this level (after Cuban 6-2 system and their crazy positioning).

I believe even Guidetti himself didn’t think they could save all 4 set points and would have a chance to receive before he made such substitution.

(Btw, wasn’t Cuban system called 4-2? If it’s 6-2, doesn’t it mean 8 players on court?:D)

• I believe even Guidetti himself didn’t think they could save all 4 set points and would have a chance to receive before he made such substitution.

(Btw, wasn’t Cuban system called 4-2? If it’s 6-2, doesn’t it mean 8 players on court?:D)

Oh, we in Serbia call that system 6-2, because we consider something very simple as 4-2. But i don't know what is world standard name. 6-2 like two universal players, double role, opposite and setter in one player.

• vakif can definitely pull a 3-2 like Imoco just did. but I don't want them to do so😂

• Pet peeve alert on that last play where VB players wait around yo see if the ball gets saved before acting on it :wall:

• Ogbogu is dancing quick :rose:

• Kübra looks down. liberos are bad. fener should capitalize on this overall low performance today and seal he deal