Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• this one after blocking gabi is the biggest cheer I've seen from Vargas

• Gabi was great tonight but in the end Cansu was trying to boycott her lol she is not the OPP of the team...Cansu should remember that.

• Eda is the queenest of them all, she made Terzic smile and got the camera on her for the whole after-game:flower:

• FB' best players for tonight:

1)Arina and Vargas

2)VB's players from the service line

3)Gio's substitutions.

• Gizem watching how bad both Ayca & Aylin receiving: :whistle::whistle::whistle:

she's not impressive either though has been stabler than. the other two throughout the series. Fener has no back up for her. she must be feeling like Atlas

• I’m happy for Buse to have the chance to play for nearly the whole match in this final series. There are still some flaws in her technique (and lucky her the referee today wasn’t strict at calling double touches at all), she tried her best to stay calm and give her team a different rhythm which Vakif & Guidetti aren’t that familiar with. Naz is clearly the one who has better techniques & experience but Vakif players & Gui know her too well. After Buse coming in, Arina & Vargas faced less well formed blocks, esp. for Arina.

• I'm worried about how mentally fragile Vakif team looks when things go south. this has happened too often this season. like it's ok too lose against a solid opponent but I can't comprehend looking so defeated, giving up so easily.

• MBH hás been missed by VB

• I agree that with the entry of Buse, Fenerbahce played more dynamically and collected! But, the service performed by the guests was key in this match. I strongly believe that Fenerbahce will lift the cup this year, this hegemony of Vakifbank must stop😉

• I agree that with the entry of Buse, Fenerbahce played more dynamically and collected! But, the service performed by the guests was key in this match. I strongly believe that Fenerbahce will lift the cup this year, this hegemony of Vakifbank must stop😉

she didn't impress me that much but wasn't much of a downgrade either. the gerontocratic (giving too much credit to elders at the expense of younger people) culture of Turkish fans is suffocating though. they are bashing Buse's performance while revering Naz's excessively. Same thing happens with Zehra's underperformance in the blocking department this game. Many commented on how Eda is way better bla bla. I would pick Zehra and her overall performance throughout the season and the playoffs is self-explanatory.