Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Tugba was the key for Vakifbank in this match, I think they'd lose without her.

However its impossible to cheer for her with this behavior. She be giving looks through the net and screaming in opponents faces like she just won the Olympics, who the f does she think she is?

A childhood cancer survivor who was told pro-sports will probably never happen for her, her family struggled geographically and financially getting her to volleyball classes growing up and yet she is here winning the key match for one of the biggest clubs in the world. She is a warrior, is what she is and she knows it! I love it.

Some people are really bothered by those stares but the energy won the game sooo...

• I may be in denial, or distracted, but I honestly don't see Tugba directing her sass at other players. If she was, wouldn't she get some back?

• A childhood cancer survivor who was told pro-sports will probably never happen for her, her family struggled geographically and financially getting her to volleyball classes growing up and yet she is here winning the key match for one of the biggest clubs in the world. She is a warrior, is what she is and she knows it! I love it.

Some people are really bothered by those stares but the energy won the game sooo...

And that's exactly why she should know better. No need to ridicule opponents for your own gain, especially with such a background (that deserves everyone's respect)

• And that's exactly why she should know better. No need to ridicule opponents for your own gain, especially with such a background (that deserves everyone's respect)

Idk, I haven't been in her place so I can't dictate her how she should feel like/act, whether her ''attitude'' is related to it or not. Judging is always easy.

• Ridicule your opponents? Guuuuuuurl

There’s a difference between acting cocky and being nasty and disrespectful..

Yeah but for what reason would you be cocky towards your opponent while you could also celebrate your point with your teammates and give the energy to them? Anyways let's just agree to disagree. She won the match for Vakif and that's what it is about in the end

• just finished watching. holy cow, lots of thoughts..

Tugba is amazing. Gabi is amazing. Haak's blocking was superb and deserves more credit.

Guidetti finally unleashing Tugba/Aylin.... I dont know why he waited so long. This Barstch isnt the one we know (for whatever reason... other than that service run, a queen)

Rotation 1 gave match away from FB in set 3. Terzic should really consider having Vargas run around. Arina can't pass from 1 and is way less comfortable hitting from 2. (they changed the rotations after that, so she (vargas) was against Cansu at the net).

Cansu can be pretty rough... some of her decision making is super questionable. (also shame on whoever mentioned her technique cause now i can never not see it lol)

All of the little things that Haak does is just incredible. I don't see how anyone they bring in can replicate it.

Vakifbank's shift in service pressure/block/defense from 13-17 on was the difference.

Win by Vargas, lose by Vargas. Win by Terizic (system), lose by Terzic (system)

• This Barstch isnt the one we know (for whatever reason... other than that service run, a queen)

Is there any chance she's sustaining an injury? That could explain her performances this season... I mean, everyone knows how well she can/could play

• Is there any chance she's sustaining an injury? That could explain her performances this season... I mean, everyone knows how well she can/could play

im not sure if its an injury or if she's just run into the ground. I dont think there's a player (other than probably Gabi) that's played more than her since the covid restart.

i wouldnt be surprised if she was nursing something. homegirl cant jump at all.

• Another thing I noticed that Cansu’s sets to the pins, especially to the left have become like Russian sky high.. what’s up with that?

Those sky high sets happened mostly when reception was bad. When Cansu had to set at around the 3-meter line or on the really right side of the court, she chose to set like Gamova hitting at 4. I think it’s just easier for her to set a high ball rather than a perfect fast and flat set to the pin when she’s not setting at the best position, as we all know the accuracy of her setting has been off since her injury.

More importantly, Gabi can find her way to score a point as long as the set isn’t too tight to the net anyway, I’d tell Cansu just do the simple thing instead of risking more errors if I were Gui.

• Congratulations Tuğba for great performance but I'm also in the group annoyed by her extremely cocky attitude. It is not only for this match she had the same attitude during OG as well. It is just very hard for me to cheer for such a player. On the other hand, it seems like there are a bunch of users who really enjoy provocative, non-sportmanlike petty attitude on court. Some people live for drama