Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Congratulations Tuğba for great performance but I'm also in the group annoyed by her extremely cocky attitude. It is not only for this match she had the same attitude during OG as well. It is just very hard for me to cheer for such a player. On the other hand, it seems like there are a bunch of users who really enjoy provocative, non-sportmanlike petty attitude on court. Some people live for drama

She didn't do any of that. There is a line and she didn't cross that line today.

She was fine

• If I was coming from the bench after a long bench session and literally saved the biggest club in Turkey’s ass, I will be as sassy as I want to be. There is no telling of she is staring right into the player or not. Plus she wasn’t screaming across the net or being super provocative in any sort of form.

• If I was coming from the bench after a long bench session and literally saved the biggest club in Turkey’s ass, I will be as sassy as I want to be. There is no telling of she is staring right into the player or not. Plus she wasn’t screaming across the net or being super provocative in any sort of form.

Yeah I am sure you would have done even worse😂

• How does Fenerbahçe manage to be so unlucky and loser?

Tugba has not played well in a single important match throught the season. Every time she entered the court, she was blocked 2-3 times and pushed out of the court, but yesterday against fenerbahçe she entered the championship game and won the match.:aww:

• fener needs a good sports psychologist/therapist. when Vakif gets the wind behind its back and crawls behind, Fener players starts making mistakes and they are a bunch of mistake prone players. On Vakif side only Cansu is visibly and chronically prone to pressure. she owned that after a great stint and since injury she struggles to find her rhythm again. I don't think it's the physical aspect of the injury, it's just mental.

• Fener needs some attacks from Meliha,and the MBs.And for sure some better reception.I am tired to watch every set to Arina and Vargas.They get blocked or the fail so much

yeah especially oos attacks were all going to Vargas and she swung to go big or get stuffed by establised blocks. I don't know maybe I'm too much of an amateur but I think Arina's effectiveness decreases when she attacks too close to the net. she's like much more comfortable at the pipe f. e. Can you explain why they set her at the net almost always? Also Vakif started defending placed shots much better. now they're comfortable picking them up. and gizem's passes are seldom converted to kills, alas the attackers could barely send her passes to the other side. she needs to work on that as Vakif is a good serving team too.

• Does Gizem has any solid backup? I dont recall Fenerbahce playing with other libero than her?

nope. only cansu-the OH that serve subs popovic and she is never declared as libero in the squad. if gizem royally sucks fener cannot change liberos afaik.

• May 12th, EEST 19:00

Damn. I have an appointment @ 19:30 :mad: