Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• Minas seems to have offered a 3-year contract to Kisy. If that's the case and she can improve there... hype

I'd like this transfer. I think Kisy fits the system very well.

What I'm concerned about Minas in general is that they really want to invest in this fast system, but sometimes you need someone to hit OOS balls. And Kisy can't.

I'm expecting them to transfer a good OH which can take part on killing OOS balls.

• Minas seems to have offered a 3-year contract to Kisy. If that's the case and she can improve there... hype

I think that she can improve a lot of Macris guidance. She gets a little bit less court time now but has 2 more years to prove herself. Li like Minas management because they offtenly gives some space to young talents.

• Lorenne might be moving to a Japanese team :/

That's interesting (not sure if it's the best for her right now considering she have had many injuries throughout the season). In general, I think young players should try to play abroad after having some experience here. For me, they should go abroad and see what this experience will add to their game. I feel that they're always treated as 'prospects' here, and this sort of hinder their development.

• Lorenne might be moving to a Japanese team :/

Since barueri fall apart,curitiba too and sesc seems to have a weaker line up it added that some good brazilian are going abroad as roberta,pietra,ivna seems to be the weakest superleague in a time

• Since barueri fall apart,curitiba too and sesc seems to have a weaker line up it added that some good brazilian are going abroad as roberta,pietra,ivna seems to be the weakest superleague in a time

I was expecting at least a fair battle between Minas and Praia, but then they decided to hire Tainara... :gone:

• I was expecting at least a fair battle between Minas and Praia, but then they decided to hire Tainara... :gone:

Well you can't blame them

She's the best option to replace fe garay (local player)

Their foreigners should be again a oh,a mb and a opp and it's what they need ..

• I'm afraid this is going to be a terrible season once again.

If only Osasco didn't flop after the whole team got covid, we could've avoided this exodus. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Voloch confirmed that Lais (L, from Praia Clube) is going to play for Barueri. I really liked this transfer. She's talented. It is a pity that she benched for so many season with worse liberos playing as starters in smaller clubs.

• lorenne is going to Japan by bruno voloch

This season massive exode of brazilian players abroad

Bia,roberta,pietra,ivna,naianeetc

I wonder how it will affect league cause they're good local players

The good is that young players gonna get opportunities

• I think we'll have a weaker season both because many good players will play abroad and there are not many high level foreign players available in the market.

Brazilian gang of turkey gonna stay abroad?

• Brazilian gang of turkey gonna stay abroad?

Gabi renewed with Vakifbank. There was a rumour that Paula was staying in Nilufer - but I can't remeber where I have read this, and if it was on facebook groups, that might be nonsense. But I haven't heard any rumour about Thaisinha and Ellen. There's also four okay/good Brazilian players in Poland - Regis, Samara, Bruna and Andressa - and I don't know whether they're coming back - expect for Bruna, who's staying in Poland.

• Who wants to live in Brazil???? Answer: no one!

• And with the current exchange rate, I don't think it's even possible to earn less money in Europe.

• it looks like many good players are leaving Brazilian league. Is there any confirmed foreigner transfer to Brazilian league, besides Cuttino?

• it looks like many good players are leaving Brazilian league. Is there any confirmed foreigner transfer to Brazilian league, besides Cuttino?

Not yet. Praia might be working on renewing with the Martinez sisters, but other than that there's no rumors as of now. No news about Buijs or Hodge staying either.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game