Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• I think I saw Joycinha warming up. So did they hire both her and Ceren?

• I think I saw Joycinha warming up. So did they hire both her and Ceren?

Joycinha is in for the double sub. Maybe it's just for the Brazilian Cup?!

• Twitter is saying that one of the substances was Oxandrolone, but the source is sketchy, so I don't know... What I know is that Bruninha deleted her instagram :s

• Oh, okay... It's that I said that my first source was sketchy so I got confused there for a moment... Speaking in memes is hard to understand sometimes :gone:

She (or who handled those stuff to her) knew exactly what they were doing, that's for sure

• Oh, okay... It's that I said that my first source was sketchy so I got confused there for a moment... Speaking in memes is hard to understand sometimes :gone:

She (or who handled those stuff to her) knew exactly what they were doing, that's for sure

i wonder what she'll say about why they were in her test....

Off-topic: my favorite doping reasoning is a tennis player said their moms medicine got into her pasta.... and thats why it showed up on a test :gone::gone::gone: (the governing body accepted the reasoning... she got a lesser punishment lol)

• I don't think she will get rid of this, seems bad, pretty bad. We'll probably won't see Bruninha around the court any time soon...

It's sad, for both Fluminense and Brazilian Volleyball, she, Jackie and Kenya outplayed the previous generation (Juma, Naiane and Lyara), and are the most promissing setters right now, imo she was the best setter of the league so far.

Fluminense's path it's even more tough now, they can't go anywhere with Francine, she don't fit in this level.

About Joycinha and Ceren in Osasco, both will be on the team for the Superliga, Ceren will probably be on bench for Carla and Joycinha for the double sub, as she did today. Ceren couldn't make it the Copa Brasil due some paper issues.

• Each time I see a team doing relatively well in a match this season, I think "OK, with some luck they can be a contender". Then the next match they prove how awfully wrong I was.

The other day, I saw SESI doing a good job against SESC, they seemed relatively organized, etc... I thought maybe they could pull their sh*t together and beat Minas and Osasco, and perhaps become a threat to challenge Praia for the title.

Boy, was I wrong... :rolll:

I know they met SESC, SESC sucks, etc... (I actually think that for SESC's standards, besides that first set, they weren't even that bad...). But WTF is SESI doing against Praia? It's embarrassing. :sos:

(There should be a rule that if all the teams are bad and no one reaches a minimal standard, no one gets the title. :whistle:)

• This is one of the worst Superligas in many years. The level is low. The federation is a mess. And what about all that complaining from players and coaches every single f* match? I'm just tired of all this already.

• This is one of the worst Superligas in many years. The level is low. The federation is a mess. And what about all that complaining from players and coaches every single f* match? I'm just tired of all this already.

good thing it’s almost time to switch gears to mom from Brazil in AU 🤣

• good thing it’s almost time to switch gears to mom from Brazil in AU 🤣

I'm really looking forward to it. At least AU is fun

• I don't have links but if someone is interested and wants to look up, Ceren is playing right now, and is already the best Turkish alive.. Osasco vs SESC Flamengo