Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• No any info about that,about relegation was always the same,the last placed is relegated

And foreigners it already changed to three last year to 3 after so many years ,they won't add more

I think tht for Brazilian standards 3 spots for foreigners are enough. To bad that brazilian money has been losing his value in the world.

• Well is almost the same as this year but last years their team has been awful

Another year out of G4

• Voloch said that Sesc Flamengo signed with Monique... Honestly, the roster they're building is the weakest I've seen in years.

Lorenne is a much better player than Monique... This transfer only make sense if Monique is asking for less than Lorenne... if the decision is technical, then it will be another one of their many recent misjudgments, especially if they are aiming to give Juma starter spot.. Lorenne + Juma works like a charm

• I like Monique when she plays in Rio hahahahaha she did a good job a few years ago when she was basically one of the few players trying to do something while the others flopped the entire season. Also, she won a league on her own against Osasco like 10 years ago lol

• Lorenne is a much better player than Monique... This transfer only make sense if Monique is asking for less than Lorenne... if the decision is technical, then it will be another one of their many recent misjudgments, especially if they are aiming to give Juma starter spot.. Lorenne + Juma works like a charm

Monique will most certainly get less money than Lorenne. She benched for 2 seasons in a row. They have no clue about how she's going to perform.

• Well is almost the same as this year but last years their team has been awful

Another year out of G4

I disagree. I don't think Milena is an improvement over Ana Cristina - Ana is much more talented. Natinha is coming back after a serious injury. Besides, Monique is way worse than Lorenne.

• Are there any rumors on where Ana Cristina might be going?

She is going to France. This is more than a rumor, probably the reality.

• Is Edinara out of the picture for Brazil NT? I totally forgot about her. I remember that she made a good impression on me years ago. Didn't she develop enough to be a part of NT?

She was so good at 2015-2016 then she made wrong decision at being bench at clubs as sesi and barueri

Then she was making a good season in Pinheiros and had an acl that took her a lot of time to recover

• Edinara didn't play at Praia Clube. Her most recent clubs were Barueri, Sesi Bauru (where she was on bench for Diouf), and the last two seasons she play for Pinheiros.

I like her a lot, she was good most of the time in Barueri, then she left for Bauru to sit on bench. In her first season playing for Pinheiros she got injured (ACL) right after season started. This year she seems to have recovered her old form.

• Edinara didn't play at Praia Clube. Her most recent clubs were Barueri, Sesi Bauru (where she was on bench for Diouf), and the last two seasons she play for Pinheiros.

I like her a lot, she was good most of the time in Barueri, then she left for Bauru to sit on bench. In her first season playing for Pinheiros she got injured (ACL) right after season started. This year she seems to have recovered her old form.

Yes you are right 👍

• the thing with kisy is that she gonna work with macris that is an awesome setter and gonna make her shine

But I noticed that she need a really really fast ball in order to enter in attack and make a point different from lorrayna that could work with oos balls

If I look new setters in brazil I don't see any that could do as macris with velocity so it could get complicated with her