Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• Aline renewed with Brasília. I like her as a person and I think she did good last season. I think Brasília will manage to keep Edna and Rogério as well.

Also, what are you guys thinking about the transfers so far? I think clubs are being quite conservative and I am not expecting big changes or great foreign players being hired for this season. It's May already (when clubs start announcing players officially) and so far we had almost zero official news and not many rumours either.

• imo minas could keep both foreigners or at least cuttino

Praia seem want to renew with dominicans

The others idk yes clubs are already making their moves internationally

• Ehh, I'm not really excited about anything so far? But I'm not sure if it's just volleyball or the country/world as a whole lmao. I agree teams are being very conservative so far, but I like Sesc's squad, with Maira and Milenda. Barueri seems weaker (Karol Tormena? Really?), but it's understandable. The way things are going, I don't see anyone challenging Minas again. Unless Bauru brings some foreign power for the wings.

• Could Brazilian friends help me understand what Tifanny said in this video? Not really interested in what Giba said, it is most probably something transphobic and I really am not interested in his bullshit. I would like to know what she said, caption says “just respect” so I believe it is not a transphobic video and if it is, just let me know I will delete this post immediately.

• Could Brazilian friends help me understand what Tifanny said in this video? Not really interested in what Giba said, it is most probably something transphobic and I really am not interested in his bullshit. I would like to know what she said, caption says “just respect” so I believe it is not a transphobic video and if it is, just let me know I will delete this post immediately.

She says that if she still had the strenght and was able to play in the same way she did before transition she wouldn't have the courage to play on women's league because she could hurt someone, and that she has the strenght of a strong woman but there's nothing masculine about it

(I hope I got it right, couldn't understand really well last part with the music)

• She said that if she still had the strength she did years ago, she would never be playing volleyball in the female league. She said she could hurt someone at her old form but now she can't, and she says she is simply a strong female player and that the rest of her skills are pure talent.

PS: the interview with Tifanny was probably done way before Giba's.

Edit: basically what voulter said :lol:

• I don'T get why people are still making such a big fuss about her. Was she best player of brasilian league this season, dominating every team she played against? No, right? So why claiming as if she is playing at cheat mode:aww:

• So it looks like Fabiana in Osasco is a done deal. Their squad is gonna be old with Fabíola, Tandara, Jaque, Fabiana, Tifanny, Michelle and Brait.

• Not only old but also quite weak.

btw, is Jaque confirmed?

Not yet. It's saishuu's wishful thinking cos he loves to see her playing in Osasco.

I think this team might still be better than Praia. Tainara and Buijs as OHs?!?( Claudinha??(

• In general, the movements of all the teams have been very conservative, even the ones with the biggest budget, look Praia, what they're doing? Osasco it seems will be an average and old team, but also very experienced, I think they got good pieces in terms of Superliga and local players.

• Good move from osasco consideribg there's a lack of good local player cause they're going abroad

I hope they bring lorena and conserve paracatu

• Not yet. It's saishuu's wishful thinking cos he loves to see her playing in Osasco.

I think this team might still be better than Praia. Tainara and Buijs as OHs?!?( Claudinha??(

I don't think so... Actually, I believe this is one of the worst rosters Osasco has put together in years. We don't know about Fabiana's condition. It seems that the other MB will be either Paracatu or Nati Martins. Tifanny is a complete mess in the back row, and her attack is not even that good anymore. Michelle is a second libero - ok player, very dedicated, passionate and so on and so forth but she's not great. Fabíola played a terrible season and had many injuries (probably because of her age? She's 38 already). And Osasco's bench is really a joke... Silvana? Carla? Karine Schlosser? Silvana, for example, wasn't even a starter in Brasília.

Praia at least renewed with their more central players like Carol, Brayelin and Jineiry. Kasiely can replace Michelle well, and the weakest link will be Tainara/Anne, but both are better than Tifanny offensive and defensive-wise.

• I just can't see how Fabiana could be worse than Bia or Tifanny/Michelle could be worse than Tainara/Gabi. Mayany is their biggest loss for sure. But let's see if they bring a foreign MB.

• buijs+tainara as OH

Wow claudinha need to buy some rollercoasters

Who's the other oh? They shouldn't let michelle go