Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• Tandara got suspended for 2 years, right? Who will be the OPP of Osasco now? Are there any rumors? Maybe Tiffany will play as opposite?

I saw rumor about Chepchumba on volleybox

• She hasn't been suspended (yet).

But they will probably play with Tiffany as OPP, Carla and Michelle as OHs.

• Tandara got suspended for 2 years, right? Who will be the OPP of Osasco now? Are there any rumors? Maybe Tiffany will play as opposite?

Bruno Voloch said that they are trying to sign Sheilla :aww:

I don't think they need to sign anyone tbh, but Osasco does what Osasco does

• If they will play with Tiffany as OPP, then the possibility of hiring another OH should be considered, but at this point I don't remember if there's anyone available, maybe some Cuban? There's some time since I haven't heard anything about Herrera.

• There's some time since I haven't heard anything about Herrera.

Do you mean Yusleyni Herrera? I think she currently plays in Puerto Rico.

• Do you mean Yusleyni Herrera? I think she currently plays in Puerto Rico.

Yes, it's her, I don't know much about their league, but the calendar it's different no? I saw Hooker posting something about finals, so maybe she will be free soon?

• Not ideal, for sure, but they should consider Hooker, Jaque or another foreign to sort of complement the group. At this moment, if Tif plays as opposite, their 3rd outside hitter would be Silvana, who is a very limited player.

• Not ideal, for sure, but they should consider Hooker, Jaque or another foreign to sort of complement the group. At this moment, if Tif plays as opposite, their 3rd outside hitter would be Silvana, who is a very limited player.

Hooker said before PR that she isn't going to play overseas anymore. However... money could talk :lol::lol: (and it seems like she was doing relatively well in PR)

time for someone to call Nicole Faucette out of retirement :lol:;( They could try to sign Leah Edmond (OH) mid-season. She's waiting for an injury to heal

• Time for K Hill to reevaluate her retirement.

• If Adams is really going to play there, then she should convince a American friend to spend some good times in Brazil.

You're more than welcome Kim Hill, I have always said good things about you. :dance6:

• Apparently Sheilla is returning to Minas, but not as a player. She seems to have an offer from the club to work there in some capacity.

• too bad for Osasco. Maybe Tiffany will replace her?

Yep, last week Osasco announced they hired Bia Flávio, opposite, formerly from Flamengo and São José. I think at first just for Paulista Championship, but maybe she'll remain for Superliga too. Their other opposite, Karine, is injured and it seems they don't know when, or if, she'll be able to join the team. So they're looking for options. But still no news from the Tandara case itself. Right now everyone's waiting to see what the B sample is about.

• I can't believe how long sample B is taking to be analyzed. This is just weird.