Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• Ceren to Osasco. Is this a good transfer?

I knew Luizomar wouldn't settle down until he signed yet another OPP. :rolll:

I have no idea about Ceren's current shape, it seems she was having an OK season in Yesilyurt.

Let's make a recap of the team's current roster, though:

OPP

Tiffany (been playing nonstop throughout the season)

Karine Schossler (trying to get into shape after surgery, no idea if she'll be able to play this season)

Joycinha (hasn't played since early 2020 and has been trying to get into shape since the beginning of the SL)

Tandara (at this point I think Lulu gave up the hope of having her playing this season)

Ceren Kestirengöz Kapucu (has just been hired)

OH

Michelle Pavão

Carla Santos

Silvana Papini

Lovely planning. Maybe Osasco will still be able to add Brambilla to the group of OPP's before the season ends. I know they're onto her. :lol:

• what the hell is going on with Tandara???!!! Why is this taking so long?

I'm dying to see Ceren as OH and benching after getting aced for the first time in the match.

• 4 of 6 games of this round were postponed, we'll have just Maringa vs Brasilia tonight tomorrow night.. only Curitiba vs Barueri was rescheduled just yet (01/14).. the rest, who knows? Our league is as much organized as we're prepared to deal with this virus... I mean, it's 2019 all over again

You all stay relaxed and kind to each other out there.

Edited once, last by sloth: I thought today was Friday oopsie ().

• 5 of 6 games of this round were postponed, we'll have just Maringa vs Brasilia tonight.. only Curitiba vs Barueri was rescheduled just yet (01/14).. the rest, who knows? Our league is as much organized as we're prepared to deal with this virus... I mean, it's 2019 all over again

Just a few corrections: Maringa vs Brasilia is tomorrow night (Friday) and I think Praia x Pinheiros has not been postponed (yet) and will take place on January 11th

• Praia Clube managers said they will not test their players this week because no one has any symptoms and they all have been vaccinated :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll: what a stupid dumbass idea

• Bad news for Minas. That injury that kept Thaísa from playing against Conegliano in the WCCH has been disovered to be a fracture in the fibula. She's expected to be away from the courts for 8 weeks. So, best-case scenario, she comes back in time for the playoffs. (as long as there ain't no more delays, which, at this point, who knows?)

• Bad news for Minas. That injury that kept Thaísa from playing against Conegliano in the WCCH has been disovered to be a fracture in the fibula. She's expected to be away from the courts for 8 weeks. So, best-case scenario, she comes back in time for the playoffs. (as long as there ain't no more delays, which, at this point, who knows?)

At least we are going to see more Julia Kudiess... She definitely needs to play more

• 4 of 6 games of this round were postponed, we'll have just Maringa vs Brasilia tonight tomorrow night.. only Curitiba vs Barueri was rescheduled just yet (01/14).. the rest, who knows? Our league is as much organized as we're prepared to deal with this virus... I mean, it's 2019 all over again

I agree with you. The same here in Italy: in the male Superlega there is just one match per day, the others are all postpones. And every time I am here waiting for some new covid cases among the teams that played.

In the female championship, well.. You saw what happened woth Coppa Otalia: it was supposed to be a final four, but Chieri had to withdraw for posotove cases.

Not to mention A2 and Pinerolo..

I'm so tired of this situation and bad organization ;(

Sorry for the OT

• By the way, Pinheiros officially complained that they tried to reschedule 2 matches against Praia for the next week, one for the Superliga and the other for Brazilian Cup (!), but were unable to. Pinheiros claimed that for the past days they've been training with only 6 players on the roster (I guess the others are COVID positive), and still Praia refused to negotiate. In theory, I think a team is entitled to ask to reschedule if they have at least 4 players or 2 setters separated from the group due to COVID. But I guess (???) CBV decided that if the other team won't reschedule, then that's it.

I can't even begin with this... The year barely started and Praia is coming strong for that biggest douchebag trophy.

And CBV... :sos:

• By the way, Pinheiros officially complained that they tried to reschedule 2 matches against Praia for the next week, one for the Superliga and the other for Brazilian Cup (!), but were unable to. Pinheiros claimed that for the past days they've been training with only 6 players on the roster (I guess the others are COVID positive), and still Praia refused to negotiate. In theory, I think a team is entitled to ask to reschedule if they have at least 4 players or 2 setters separated from the group due to COVID. But I guess (???) CBV decided that if the other team won't reschedule, then that's it.

I can't even begin with this... The year barely started and Praia is coming strong for that biggest douchebag trophy.

Someone must take the Superliga title from Praia this year. I'll even take Osasco as champions.

The protocol requires that at least four players are tested positive at the same time (in the same day, I guess). It's ridiculous. It's even worse for Praia. I'm embarrassed by this situation and I think anyone supporting this should be ashamed, including the players. They should demand to get tested even without any symptons and should refuse to play against Pinheiros. This only shows that top players do not care about the others at all, especially about low and mid-level players.

• So, Minas asked to reschedule their match against Osasco again, due to the COVID cases in their roster. Yeah, that one match all the way from the 1st phase of the competition, that was supposed to define the draws for the Brazilian Cup. Funny thing is that the Brazilian Cup is supposed to be played this next weekend. Tough spot for CBV. What did they do to solve this problem? Keep the ranking as it already was, without taking into consideration the last match between Minas and Osasco, that'll happen God knows when.

So, the schedule for the Cup is as follows in local time (unless there's need for more rescheduling, I guess?):

Friday, 14th, 7 PM

Praia Clube x Pinheiros

Monday, 17th, 8 PM

SESI Bauru x SESC Flamengo

Tuesday, 18th

7 PM: Osasco x Fluminense

9.30 PM: Minas x Barueri

Great... job.

• Although CBV sucks, all the clubs accepted this situation of not considering Minas x Osasco so we should blame everyone. The entire league and everyone involved in it are mess.

• but it happened in italian league and ut's understandable by the situation