Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• Ok, the opponent was SESC Flamengo/Rio, but I didn't expect Ceren to play this good on her first game ever on Superliga and playing abroad, she didn't feel the pression, looks like she is training with the team since months. Her block performance was bizarre, got in during the second set and made 21 points, 9 just in 3rd set.

Kenya was also a key factor to the win of Osasco, her connection with Ceren was good and she is so agressive, still needs to work on her sets to the middle, but she has to be starter, no doubt.

• They said Fabiola was playing bad because of Bernardinho and SESC but welll she has been proving the problem is actually herself.

• Ok, the opponent was SESC Flamengo/Rio, but I didn't expect Ceren to play this good on her first game ever on Superliga and playing abroad, she didn't feel the pression, looks like she is training with the team since months. Her block performance was bizarre, got in during the second set and made 21 points, 9 just in 3rd set.

Kenya was also a key factor to the win of Osasco, her connection with Ceren was good and she is so agressive, still needs to work on her sets to the middle, but she has to be starter, no doubt.

It was black magic.. her lateral movement was insanely fast and she knew where to go before the ball even come off the setter's hand.. or she was super hyped with her debut that her reading game was on point or Giovanna was showing her intentions in a really amateurish way... And I don't think Giovanna played bad today

Kenya felt the pressure in the end, I was super worried that she would choke, but Rachael and Ceren saved her skin... Other than she was really good, was super aggressive and with a good-decision making.. her sets to Michelle were a little bit iffy, but she's getting there...

• BTW Rachael is having a good season. I hope she stays in Brazil.

I'm really impressed by Ceren (aka Djarin lol) but I will wait for the next matches. We've seen this before in our league (:wavy: Elitsa).

I'm really impressed by Ceren (aka Djarin lol) but I will wait for the next matches. We've seen this before in our league (:wavy: Elitsa).

They are still having trouble with Anne, of course they wouldn't know how to deal with Ceren's name :lol:

• I saw someone on twitter calling Ceren by "Xerém" and that's how I will call her forever LOL, it's just awesome.

She can definitely went downhill next match, especially because it's against Praia and then they will face Minas for the semi finals of Copa Brasil, I hope she plays, I want Turkish duel for the entertainment. :box:

• Superb block performance by Osasco: 20 points, and like sloth said, it's not like Giovanna have distributed bad.

Fabiana: 7 pts, Adams: 6 pts, Ceren: 5 pts, Kenya: 1 pt and Michelle: 1 pt.

• Mostly agree with what you guys said...

Ceren was the big hit tonight. (The dream of denying Praia of the title is still alive, Saishuu!) But I'm also slowly becoming impressed by Kenya. She definitely has a lot of potential. She was a key element for Osasco's turnaround tonight... Sure she still makes some amateurish mistakes now and then, but that's part of the process... I can see her in the NT in a couple of years.

Also, I agree that Osasco's blockfest wasn't Giovana's fault. At times she was doing all she could, but with these hitters... Maira was awful tonight, and yet, Bernardo refused to sub Milena in, have no idea why. On a positive note, SESC is becoming really good at beginnings of sets. Impressive! If only the sets went up until 10 points, instead of 25, they could get really far...^^

• I always wonder what kind of a player Ceren would be, had she not experienced ACL at a young age. I often think that for some players, and there are many young players experience such awful injury that affects their careers. And I always find myself rooting for those young talents that can never live up to their potentials due to injuries. I am happy for Ceren. I hope she will keep working. We’ll see if this will be her regular game.

• Or simply Kapucu

Good that she changed her last name after marriage, her real surname was Kestirengöz. That would be fun task for announcers :D

• believe us, Kapucu is way worse to speak out loud for us Brazilians

what does it mean in Portuguese?:cheesy:

• Oh Lord I think I mistranslated it lol it's probably worse than that. Please saishuu help us:white:

• It's amazing how SESC/Rio is completely off... in the last 2 seasons seems that Bernardo don't really care anymore for his team. They don't have ANY reliabe OH/OP. The only one who is playing good is MB Valquiria (and only in the last few matches). Maira is really dropping her level on attack...

On the other hand, Osasco still have pieces to try something new. Fabiola and Tiffany were really bad and the entrance of Kenya and Ceren completely turned the tables for them. Kenya is really promissing and finally she was using more MB. Ceren was a great surprise!