Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• i was hoping minas would convince JT to play down there ;(

with cuttino, there would be options in case she needed to rest her ankle... i dont think AU (3 matches in 3 days) will be good for it

I'm still sad we couldn't get Smarzek... imagine JT... my heart can't take it

• i was hoping minas would convince JT to play down there ;(

with cuttino, there would be options in case she needed to rest her ankle... i dont think AU (3 matches in 3 days) will be good for it

Unfortunately the Brazilian teams hire super bad... :roll: Imagine who Sesi could've hired if they tried some good foreign OH instead of grabbing Ivna, Adenízia, Mara, Thaisinha... Could've just given opportunities for younger OPP's and MB's for bench.

Osasco, same thing... Instead of the 19 million OPP's Luizomar keeps bringing, they could've just kept Tiffany... Heck, I don't even think they needed both Fabiana and Adams, just pick one and give a chance to a good younger MB, we have a bunch those... Even Fabíola is not really necessary... But would've improved drastically with one good OH.

Anyways, I just keep repeating myself... :pinch:

• Kasiely is back to practice and she is probably ready to kill Minas once again tomorrow:lol:

• The Macris magic comes to rescue! :dance4:

BTW, 2 or 3 years ago, Tainara seemed like such a promising young player. Now she reversed backwards so much. What the hell happened to her? Is she only good under Zé Roberto's guidance?

Yep. Going to Osasco was a mistake (shocker!).

• The Macris magic comes to rescue! :dance4:

BTW, 2 or 3 years ago, Tainara seemed like such a promising young player. Now she reversed backwards so much. What the hell happened to her? Is she only good under Zé Roberto's guidance?

It was a bad move going to Osasco. If she could stay at least one more season in Barueri she would be ready for a bigger club. But now she is playing so bad...

• Despite the fact that the tie break was a bit anticlimatic, this was actually quite an entertaining match. Maybe the fact that both teams in the beginning were missing a lot of players helped to lower the expectations. But Minas' level during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th sets was pretty much what I expected from them in the beginning of the season. I don't know, reception is messy still, Negro's favorite hobby is still subbing Macris regardless of the game scenario, etc, but I do think this bodes interestingly for (if) when Minas meets Praia again. I still have a hard time believing in Praia.

• Despite the fact that the tie break was a bit anticlimatic, this was actually quite an entertaining match. Maybe the fact that both teams in the beginning were missing a lot of players helped to lower the expectations. But Minas' level during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th sets was pretty much what I expected from them in the beginning of the season. I don't know, reception is messy still, Negro's favorite hobby is still subbing Macris regardless of the game scenario, etc, but I do think this bodes interestingly for (if) when Minas meets Praia again. I still have a hard time believing in Praia.

Carol murdering Neri's reception, Leia being blind as usual, but the problem of Minas in set 4 was Macris, mr Nicola? I'm sooo done with this dude, I don't understand why he's still there.. I don't have any interest in seeing Minas' games anymore, I know it will be bad, so why bother?