Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• The match started in a service match and ended in a service match... X/

Today was a bit ugly... Neriball vs Brayball... Hopefully in the next match we can have Macris and Praia's MB's back in top shape...

Neriball vs Outball

• I breathed in relief! (Was afraid the gang wouldn't vote for her cause of those grudge issues...)

WTF at Praia's players! :aww: They ran away from court and let poor Ariane deal with the interview.

I was more afraid they'd award Macris again just because she's leaving lol

I closed the stream once the match ended and learned about Ariane being interviewed later... at least she's doing something for her team...

• I was more afraid they'd award Macris again just because she's leaving lol

I closed the stream once the match ended and learned about Ariane being interviewed later... at least she's doing something for her team...

You also missed Garay celebrating with Minas lol

• It's so nice to see Neri hitting the ball like she's Gamova. I'm sad that she dislikes Brazil. She's such a important player and beautiful to watch. I admit I was kinda mad at her a few months ago but she's great.

• SUPERLIGA - PLAYOFF - FINALS (best of 3)

PRAIA(1) 0 - 1 MINAS(2)

18-25, 22-25, 25-22, 22-25 (stats)
    MVP: Neriman Özsoy (Minas)
    • 04/29 (9:00PM): PRAIA vs MINAS (neutral ground)
    • 05/03 (9:30PM): PRAIA vs MINAS (neutral ground)
  • It's so nice to see Neri hitting the ball like she's Gamova. I'm sad that she dislikes Brazil. She's such a important player and beautiful to watch. I admit I was kinda mad at her a few months ago but she's great.

Didn't see the Match but seeing your comments here make me angry with Guidetti 🤦 while she is at her peak performance, we have to live with Hande and Meliha as outsides 😂

• Is there like no chances she gets invited back?

Guidetti is a bitch when it comes to holding grudges 🤦🤦🤦

Gizem örge is also having her best season but she won't be invited for sure😒

• Didn't see the Match but seeing your comments here make me angry with Guidetti 🤦 while she is at her peak performance, we have to live with Hande and Meliha as outsides 😂

I hope I'm not exaggerating but if you put all 4 Turkish OHs that went to Tokyo together, you won't get 1 single Neri. I'm watching the replay right now and she is killing it in the back row too.

• Guidetti is a bitch when it comes to holding grudges 🤦🤦🤦

Gizem örge is also having her best season but she won't be invited for sure😒

I know.. but at some point you gotta look at the bigger picture.. If the OHs were more or less on the same level, I would understand.. Right now Neriman can help Turkey a lot.. also Gizem, since all the other liberos are having bad seasons

• Actually Neriman loved to be in Brazil too much at the beginning. And she was still loving and said many times to Turkish press when she was in Ankara for WCCH. But after that something happened. Okey she is a bit chaotic person but I was quite surprised at all.

• Actually Neriman loved to be in Brazil too much at the beginning. And she was still loving and said many times to Turkish press when she was in Ankara for WCCH. But after that something happened. Okey she is a bit chaotic person but I was quite surprised at all.

I think no one here takes away her frustration considering she got admitted to the hospital due to COVID a couple of times... if I had to be hospitalized in a foreign country in the middle of a pandemic, I'd be a wreck too. Perhaps she felt the pressure of the fans too in the beginning of the year when Minas was full of injured/sick players and failing to get results. In the end, the problem was the way she handled things, posting countdowns until the end of the season on her IG. That was very unprofessional and left a bad taste, but she's handling things on court with the utmost professional attitude, which is honorable of her.