2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• Can anyone explain the difference between pos% & exc% in reception?

everyone has a different definition for it... it just depends on who is keeping statistics.

a positive is pass is general one where the setter has most of her options to set from... usually around the 3 meter line

an excellent pass is one where the setter doesnt have to move from her position at all and can set anything.

DObEze9.png

• IMO the best reception is that tiny margin between an excellent reception and an overpass. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Thanks a lot. So Gabi with 80% pass to the yellow zone and 50% inside the green zone. 😱

• that's very elite... but its not a surprise. Gabi is one of the best passers in the world.

She is the best passer in the World even when it comes to libero.

Only who is passing stabile as her is De Gennaro.

• Do you guys think that Fenerbahce has any chance against Vakifbank ?
    Vakifbank looks more complete team than Fener, but you know better how this teams perform when they are performing against each others…

Vakifbank looks more complete team than Fener, but you know better how this teams perform when they are performing against each others…

Vakifbank is the favourite. But Fenerbach hás great players.

• Ok, so now that the semis are approaching I want to share opinions on the four teams remaining:

Imoco: reigning champions, not much to say about them, they played greatly and look always one step ahead. Credits to Wolosz, this team works because of her. I also liked the Plummer-Courtney duo, working nicely together.

Please: dunno, just let the other team play so we can get more sets to watch;)

Vakif: honestly my fave team here, I stan their combos (the Zehra from 4 and the Gabi from the middle of the net are just superb) and I think they have an awesome connection as a team. Also, kudos to Gabi and Cansu, having a great time

Please: Zehra gurl, don't choke on the final. Today she and Chiaka were the absolute best:super:

Fener: I didn't really like them, just saving Arina the 17 yo savior and Queen Eda. They both are gems. I liked also Lazareva, I think she is doing a very nice job overall. Rest of the team is looking bad to me, Naz is going downhill and Gizem is also not non her level (since the beginning of the season really).

Please: use the bench a bit more... Ana C. for Meliha for more than 2 points and a bit of Buse:whistle:

Minas: I think they (as Praia) are a tad slower than european teams in digs. Thaisa was invisible today and the pins (except Daroit) were not good, not much to do for Macris, although I am also not liking her particularly. Neriman reception is a huge liability for a team who plays basically with MBs.

Please: you also use the bench a bit more:whistle:

Also, just wanted Praia in the semis, probably after Vakif they were the team I liked the most, pity they couldn't do their game

• I know they have STARS in the team but I also appreciate that Vakıfbank plays on this level with many players from their own academy. Zehra & Ayca (starters) plus Tugba, Derya, Melis, Buket. Kubra also played for Vakifbank in underage championships. We can say it's the half of the roster.

They have a chance. Fener has defeated Vakif in the Turkish League although with a different roster. But Naz really needs to step up. Her setting in this tournament is very subpar so far. Maybe Fener should try Buse and see how it goes.